This week, we celebrated the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade to the place it began – Disneyland park. The iconic parade is running nightly until June 18 for a limited time. And during the celebration, you can also enjoy an assortment of special products inspired by the Main Street Electrical Parade which we also shared in an earlier story.
And at Walt Disney World Resort, we also continued our celebration of Epcot International Festival of the Arts with the launch of a new #ArtfulEpcot series, information on special photo opportunities at the Festival and an exclusive wallpaper.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Characters in Flight Flies High with New Design – Look toward the friendly skies of Disney Springs and you just might spy something new in the air: the familiar Characters in Flight balloon outfitted with a fresh design that complements the recently transformed property.
- New Epcot Festival Includes Select Membership Extras – The visual, culinary and performance arts come together in distinctively Disney fashion during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, and Disney Vacation Club Members and special guests are making artful use of “Membership Extras” while enjoying a day at Epcot.
- Foodie Guide to Lunar New Year Celebration at Disney California Adventure Park – Recently, Erin Glover shared some of the exciting new experiences coming to the Lunar New Year Celebration, Jan. 20 through Feb. 5 at Disney California Adventure park, including expanded food and beverage offerings. We’re excited to share a foodie’s guide to the celebration.
- New #ArtfulEpcot Series Showcases Artists From the Epcot International Festival of the Arts – We’re starting a brand new series highlighting some of the talented artists that are participating in the new Epcot International Festival of the Arts, giving you a special glimpse inside the creative process and magic that brings art to life!
- #RockTheDots Like Minnie Mouse For National Polka Dot Day 2017 With Products from Disney Parks – Guests are invited to join the National Polka Dot Day celebration on January 22, 2017 at Disney Springs in Florida or Downtown Disney District in California that day to celebrate Minnie Mouse’s impact on fashion and popular culture. Here is a look at Minnie Mouse-themed apparel, accessories, and more that you may find during your next visit to Disney Parks.
- Oscar Martinez, Longest-Tenured Cast Member at Disneyland Resort, Celebrates 60th Service Anniversary – Oscar Martinez, the longest-tenured cast member at the Disneyland Resort, recently celebrated his 60th year working at the resort – the last 50 of them working at the café on Main Street, U.S.A.