This week, we shared several updates from Disney Springs, including an opening date for the new Paddlefish restaurant, bar and special events venue. Paddlefish features a seafood-centric menu, featuring delectable Maine lobster, King and Snow crabs and a selection of fresh fish including sea bass, catfish and salmon. Check out Pam’s original story to learn more.
Also, the Walt Disney World Resort hosted a special Pro Bowl parade at Magic Kingdom Park to kick off the weekend. The celebration included NFL athletes, Disney characters and several community groups, including kids and families from Make-A-Wish Central and Northern Florida and the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors! Darrell has more in his original story.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney Cruise Line Expands Marvel Day at Sea to Select Disney Magic Sailings from Miami in 2018 – In 2018, you can celebrate Marvel Day at Sea on the Disney Magic during eight special voyages from Miami departing January through April. The new Marvel Day at Sea voyages from Miami follow the premiere of the epic event on seven special sailings from New York City in the fall of 2017.
- Enjoy a Special Hotel Offer at the Disneyland Resort – Guests heading to the Disneyland Resort in the next few months will be delighted to welcome back the beloved Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland park for a limited time. For those wishing to stay in the middle of the magic, the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort are not only convenient options, but they’re also treasured Disney experiences.
- Love Is in the Air with Valentine’s Day-Inspired Gifts from Disney Parks – With Valentine’s Day less than a month away, we’ve gathered several of our favorite products from Disney Parks for couples wanting to celebrate their love.
- Behind the Scenes of ‘Hurry Home – Lunar New Year Celebration’ at Disney California Adventure Park – Each night, as part of our expanded Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure park, you can enjoy a special show just before performances of “World of Color.” Entitled “Hurry Home,” this six-minute tale follows the journey of a Little Lantern returning home for the annual celebration of good luck and fortune.
- Paint With a Disney Artist, See New Broadway Stars: Week 3 of Epcot International Festival of the Arts – While we love sipping and tasting our way around World Showcase Promenade, there’s so much beyond the incredible culinary treats – every weekend, Fridays through Mondays through Feb. 20, new visual and performing artists keep us coming back.
- February 2017 Disneyland Resort Merchandise Events – Join us at Disneyland Resort for several merchandise special events taking place in February 2017.