If you’re looking for the perfect way to spend Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart, look no further than a romantic date at Disneyland Resort. If you ask me, no date is complete without food (though I may be biased). Luckily for you, I’ve got a list of Valentine’s Day sweets and eats sure to impress.
- Blue Bayou Restaurant, Disneyland park – Look for a special menu item featuring Lobster A L’Americaine, a celebration of luxurious seafood with a decadent lobster sauce, roasted lobster tail, snow crab, sautéed mahi and potatoes in a creamy lobster-cognac sauce with onions, celery and peas
- Carnation Café, Disneyland park – Surf & Turf featuring sirloin steak, shrimp skewer, mashed potatoes, sautéed broccoli, sun-dried tomato butter and herb beurre blanc sauce will be available only on Feb. 14
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland park – Heart-shaped strawberry macaron
- Outdoor Vending Throughout the Parks – Cherry-vanilla cotton candy
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, Disney California Adventure park – Valentine Sundae, featuring strawberry and vanilla Dreyer’s ice cream in a waffle bowl topped with strawberry sauce, graham cracker, pink whipped cream, Valentine’s Day sprinkles and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Paradise Pier Ice Cream Company, Disney California Adventure park – Chocolate-strawberry swirl soft-serve ice cream
- Schmoozies, Disney California Adventure park – Chocolate-strawberry smoothie with frozen fresh strawberries, strawberry juice, chocolate syrup, ice cream and milk blended with ice and topped with whipped cream and chocolate syrup
- Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Three-course meal with wine pairings, featuring chipotle-spiced Ahi tartare, bacon-wrapped filet of beef with Mascarpone whipped potatoes, vegetables and a cognac cream sauce and white chocolate crunch cake with dark chocolate ganache and raspberry ice cream
- Classic Afternoon Tea at Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel – Feb. 3-5, 10-12 and Feb. 14, Classic Afternoon Tea will feature Shanghai Rose black tea, specialty tea sandwiches, a chocolate raspberry scone with vanilla glaze, chocolate cupcakes with ganache, pink velvet cupcakes with champagne mousse, a chocolate ganache cupcake, chocolate-dipped strawberries and a heart-shaped macaron
- Goofy’s Kitchen, Disneyland Hotel – Valentine’s Day-themed desserts will be available on the buffet
- Napa Rose, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – Chef Andrew Sutton’s Four-course Wine Country Valentine’s Day Favorites
- Storytellers Café, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa – A prix-fixe, three-course meal will be available, featuring farmer’s market field greens, New York strip loin and lobster tail with sun-dried tomato risotto and asparagus, vanilla crème brûlée with berry compote
For reservations, visit Disneyland.com/dining or call 714-781-DINE.