Recently, I shared a list of the exciting signature events coming to Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. Today I’m excited to share the complete foodie guide for the festival, which is more than twice the size this year and full of California-inspired cuisine!
Nuts About Cheese
- Brie toast with fig and mint and roasted California almond crumble
- Baked ham and Swiss cheese croque monsieur roll with smoked pistachios
- Chèvre fromage blanc tartine infused with rosemary and honey, topped with toasted hazelnuts
- Almond milk tea with pudding
- White wine flight
- Red wine flight
- Mimosa flight
I Heart Artichokes
- Artichoke carbonara with garlic aioli and smoked bacon
- Grilled and chilled artichoke hearts with Romesco sauce
- Creamy artichoke and dark chocolate cake pop
- Orange iced tea with orange pearls
- Grilled beef tenderloin slider with chimichurri sauce
- Black garlic soy-braised pork belly bao with pickled vegetables
- Garlic-rosemary and avocado oil ice cream pop
California Craft Brews
- Southern California flight
- Northern California flight
- Chilled Cioppino soup with shrimp, crab claw and grilled olive bread
- Warm olive focaccia with olive oil and sea salt
- Vanilla bean crème fraîche panna cotta with Amarena cherry jus and EVOO madeleine
- Baby iceberg and heirloom tomato wedge with peppered bacon and blue cheese dressing
- Smoked bacon mac and cheese with barbecue-seasoned crispy onions
- Maple-bacon Whoopie Pie
- Roasted cauliflower and Meyer lemon-infused Dannon Oikos® Greek nonfat yogurt cauliflower puree with sundried tomatoes and fried capers
- Duck confit on potato smash with Meyer lemon preserves
- Meyer lemon macaron with blueberry marmalade, Meyer lemon cream and blueberry dust
- Cherry lemonade with cherry pearls
- Verlasso® sustainable salmon tataki with avocado-wasabi puree and Furikake dust
- Cage-free cream cheese deviled eggs with farm-raised smoked trout and chives
- Passion fruit posset and coconut chia with mango compote and jelly
- Mango agua fresca
The Onion Lair
- French onion mac and cheese topped with parmesan crumble and chives
- Braised Wagyu beef on creamy polenta with haricot vert and red onion salad and roasted Cipollini onion
- Chocolate-hazelnut and raspberry Feuillete tart
- Strawberry pineapple float with vanilla ice cream and strawberry pearls
Off the Cob
- Sweet corn nuggets with beef chili, spring onions and sour cream
- Jackfruit carnitas banh mi nachos with cilantro crèma and “pickled” de gallo
- Roasted sweet corn custard tart with honey tuille and smoked chili-infused chocolate sauce
Sweet & Sourdough
- Bay shrimp Louie salad served in a mini Boudin sourdough boule
- White cheddar lager soup topped with bacon, served in a mini Boudin sourdough boule
- Milk chocolate sourdough bread pudding with vanilla bean sauce
- Chicken Teriyaki slider with spicy Dole® pineapple jam
- Korean barbecue beef short rib tacos with Kimchi slaw
- Fresh strawberry compote, lemon verbena and vanilla bean shortcake parfait
- Dole® Pineapple-strawberry Float with vanilla ice cream and strawberry pearls
Paradise Garden Grill Beer Garden
- Beer-battered cod served with steak fries, sweet slaw and spiced remoulade
- Potato and cheese pierogis with vegetarian sausage served with grilled Anaheim chilies, caramelized onions and sour cream
- Beer-braised pork tacos served with pickled apple slaw, black beans and queso
- Sausage platter trio served with braised red cabbage and warm potato salad
- Large soft pretzel served with beer-mustard dipping sauce
- Salted caramel budino with vanilla bean Chantilly cream
- Bienenstich cake with honey-glazed almonds, filled with vanilla bean custard
The festival continues in the Hollywood Backlot area, featuring wine flights at Wineology, beer and beer floats at The Brewhouse and wine at the Festival Merchandise & Bottle Shop at Stage 17.
What are you most looking forward to trying at this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival? Let us know in the comments below!
Reservations are now open for all signature events, and can be made by clicking here. Learn more about the festival by visiting Disneyland.com/FoodAndWine.
Anyone know where I can get the recipe for the black garlic and soy braised pork belly, that thing was amazing and want to try making it at home?
Really excited to see so many fun, “Festival Foods”!
I feel sorry for those guests who have restricted diets ( after reading the comments), whether it’s due to food allergies or lifestyle choices, but I am happy to see this incredibly diverse and varied menu selection (and to see that there is no kale salad on any of these menus!)!! See you in a few days! Sooooo excited! I think LAStyle will be my favorite!
They all sound great, but I am a vegan. What is the easiest way to figure out which one’s I can eat? Sometimes the lines get long, and I would like to avoid waiting in line (and getting my hopes up) to ask a cast member 🙂
I’m new to this but I’m super excited to try everything. Jack fruit carnitas, cod, everything with bacon….yum! How is it set up? Will there be kiosks with food similar to how it was set up at Christmas time? Thanks so
What time are the food kiosks open? I know they open they open around lunchtime, but do they go into dinner time as well?
Yes! Please say there are more gluten free options this year? And lists ahead of time would definitely be helpful in planning what to do. Those with food allergies would love nothing more than to participate in this festival just like everyone else.
I agree with the others about listing Gluten Free options. My wife and daughter both have Celiac and we were very disappointed last year at the lack of options. Florida handles this much better.
Love the festival, but was disappointed last year that there weren’t any perks for AP members (at least that I was aware of). Are you looking at having any AP member benefits?
I agree with Haley…could you post a list of what is GF so we know what we can and cannot eat? Last year’s list was very limited for allergy friendly items.
Can you post a list of what is gluten-free? It makes planning lunches a million times easier for those of us who have allergies or celiac.
Can you tell us which items do not have gluten-containing ingredients?
Wow! These options look AMAZING. Are the jackfruit nachos vegetarian, or does the “carnitas” mean that pork is added? Thanks! 🙂
Wondering about the beer floats. You cannot do that with just any beer. Will you have a chocolate stout for that? Perhaps an horchata infused brew?
Hi Jenn, the beer float will feature a porter with notes of chocolate and coffee with chocolate ice cream.
Sounds yummy, but where is the Truffle Mac and Cheese form last year? Really, that one was amazing and a full sized portion should be somewhere around the resort, it was loved by EVERYONE.
If you liked last year’s mac and cheese think you’ll like the two new varieties at this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival!
Everything sounds so delicious! Thank you for sharing and posting pictures of some of the offerings. I enjoyed this so much last year and I can’t wait for this event!
So the Blueberry Lemonade Macaroon, Maple Bacon Whoopie Pie, Grilled beef tenderloin slider with chimichurri sauce, and Black garlic soy-braised pork belly bao with pickled vegetables are returns from previous events.
One question, Where is the Smoked Chicken and Gouda Mac n’ Cheese? It could have gone in the Nuts and Cheese cart! I know that it was a good seller, why didn’t that get put back in?
Every single time y’all release a new post, I just get more and more excited. I absolutely cannot wait! I really love that they brought back a few beloved dishes (lemon/blueberry macaron, anyone?) but are also pulling out all the stops for some new and innovative dishes for this year! I’m also super-stoked that the merchandise store has been moved into Stage 17! I remember from years ago when the merchandise area was so much bigger than the little Hollywood Backlot shop; so glad it’ll be back!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!
I’m excited that you’re excited! Have a fabulous time at the festival!
Don’t mind me… I’ll be hanging out around the garlic and onion goodies! I’m so glad that these two delicious vegetables are getting proper recognition at the Festival.
But I also might cruise over to the Bacon area, to try a Maple-Bacon Whoopie Pie. And then I’ll need to wash it all down with a strawberry pineapple float, of course.
Sounds like a great plan, Sherry! 😀
Will there be an AP “ticket lanyard” like last year??
Rachel, it all sounds amazing! Can’t wait to sample my way through the festival again this year!
The best way to enjoy the festival! Have a great time, Jenny! 🙂
I think I’m most looking forward to trying….
ALL OF IT!
I started making a list but was mentally checking them all off. Everything sounds so yummy. I really can’t wait for the festival to start.
I can hardly wait either!
Nearly everything is a must-try for me.