It’s shaping up to be a big year at the Disneyland Resort with the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland park and the popular Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure park. And this week, we highlighted even more amazing experiences you’ll want to check out in 2017.
Visit Erin’s original story and share what you’re most excited about at the Disneyland Resort in 2017.
We also launched a new art series on the Disney Parks Blog called “Sketches from the Park.” Disney artist Will Gay kicked off the series with an early morning session at Disney’s Animal Kingdom where he sketched Hotel Burudika. Go check out Will’s story to learn more.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Book Your Spot on the New Ultimate Disney Classics VIP Tour at Magic Kingdom Park– On Friday, we introduced a brand new tour designed to provide you with maximum fun while enjoying the quintessential Magic Kingdom Park experiences and attractions–the Ultimate Disney Classics VIP Tour!
- Another Look at ‘Hurry Home – Lunar New Year Celebration’ at Disney California Adventure Park – One of the highlights of this year’s Lunar New Year celebration at Disney California Adventure park is “Hurry Home,” a delightful, six-minute pre-show presented just before each evening’s performance of “World of Color.”
- Get Your Groove On With Garden Rocks at the 2017 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival – Once again the America Gardens Theatre will come alive with some of the best music from the 1960s, ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s as the 2017 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival presents the “Garden Rocks” concert series.
- New Character Breakfast to Debut at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk – An all-new character dining experience will debut this spring at Disney’s BoardWalk, with appearances by adventurous royal couples from beloved Disney films! A delicious breakfast awaits you at Trattoria al Forno, as you get ready to set out for a day of endless magic at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Reservations Now Open for Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Premium Events – When the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns March 10 through April 16, 2017, the festival will host hundreds of events, seminars and demonstrations. This week we shared the current schedule of the superstar chefs, wineries and breweries that will be partaking in the 2017 premium events.
- Welcome to Our World! What is Disney Youth Programs? – Did you know that The Happiest Place on Earth and the Most Magical Place on Earth are also popular field trip destinations for students? Disney Youth Programs engages young minds and celebrates their achievements using lessons and insights from The Walt Disney Company as the inspiration.