This week, we shared the first of a special “All in the Details” series on Pandora - The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. And our first look featured the overall design philosophy of Pandora – The World of Avatar and how it fits into the theming of the rest of park.
Pandora - The World of Avatar is set to open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in summer 2017. Check out our original story for more details.
We also shared details about a new dining event at California Grill in Disney’s Contemporary Resort called Celebration at the Top. The experience, which is open for select Sunday evenings now through April 16, can be summed up in three words: savor, sip, sparkle. Check out Rachel’s original story to learn more about Celebration at the Top.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week:
- Disney Cruise Line Offers Families a Chance to See the World and Explore New Destinations in 2018 – We unveiled where our ships will be sailing in the summer of 2018. Disney Cruise Line will take a grand tour of Europe with visits to the Mediterranean, northern Europe, Norway and Iceland. Plus, explorations continue with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas.
- New Character Dining Experience, Bon Voyage Breakfast to Debut April 2 at Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk – Guests who enjoy the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno will have the opportunity to meet beloved Disney characters including Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Ariel and Prince Eric.
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’-Inspired Red Rose Taverne Opens February 24 at Disneyland Park – Over the next few days, guests will see Village Haus Restaurant magically transforming into Red Rose Taverne, a lively tavern with décor inspired by the beloved film, in preparation for its official opening February 24.
- Tokyo Disney Resort Opening Second Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique on April 21 – More dreams are about to come true with the opening of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in World Bazaar at Tokyo Disneyland on April 21.
- Complete Foodie Guide to Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival 2017 – I’m excited to share the complete foodie guide for the festival, which is more than twice the size this year and full of California-inspired cuisine!
- 2017 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend Theme Revealed – To Infinity, and Beyond! The 2017 runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend will be celebrating a few of Pixar’s most beloved films – and we couldn’t be more excited!