For more than 60 years, the Disneyland Resort has strengthened our community by giving children hope, inspiring others to make a difference and enriching the city we call home. In this video, Disney Ambassadors Alexa Garcia and Mikey Trujillo highlight the top ways the Disneyland Resort gives back to the community, including:
- Approximately 750 Disney Wishes granted each year to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
- Grants for the schools and favorite nonprofits of Orange County high school students who take action to improve their communities, homes and schools, as part of the Disneyland Resort Dreamers & Doers program.
- Happiest Class on Earth tickets for Anaheim sixth-grade students, who have the opportunity to attend the Disneyland Resort with their class, as a field trip, after completing a project that enriches their school or community.
- ACT Anaheim donations of more than $5 million benefitting underserved Anaheim youth since 2013, in partnership with Angels Baseball and the Anaheim Ducks.
- Five more KaBOOM! playgrounds coming to Anaheim in the next few years, bringing the total of Disney-sponsored playgrounds in Anaheim to 12 and giving more than 19,000 kids a place to play.