While “Rivers of Light” doesn’t officially debut until Friday, February 17, a few guests were able to attend “surprise & delight” performances of the show this past weekend.
The show, which celebrates the majesty of nature and the connection between animals and humans, combines live performers, floating lanterns, fountains, special effects and animal imagery, giant water screens and more.
Check out the video above to see what the first few spectators had to say about this new nighttime show.
“Rivers of Light” is included in theme park admission at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Want to see if for yourself? Check dates, times or make FastPass+ reservations on the My Disney Experience app or consider booking a dining package, which includes reserved seating for the show now.
For more about “Rivers of Light” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, visit the stories below:
- All in the Details: Storytelling at Rivers of Light’s Discovery River Amphitheater
- Reservations Open Today for Rivers of Light Dining Package Debuting February 17 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- ‘Rivers of Light’ Officially Opens February 17 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- All in the Details: Creating ‘Rivers of Light’ Costumes
- All in the Details: Creating ‘Rivers of Light’ Animal Spirit Guide Floats