This week, we shared a ton of behind-the-scenes content on what to expect, from the show’s storyline, costumes and music, to the small details you can spot in the theming of the theater. And as you can see, this nighttime show couldn’t be more visually stunning!
Continuing the grand Disney tradition of innovative nighttime entertainment, “Rivers of Light” combines live performances, floating set pieces, soaring music, beautiful fountains and more in a celebration of the relationship between humans, animals and nature.
Reservations are now open and can be made by visiting DisneyWorld.com/dining or calling 407-WDW-DINE. To make dining or FastPass+ reservations for the new show, visit MyDisneyExperience.com or the My Disney Experience app. (And don’t forget, the show, which is included in theme park admission, also offers standby seating).
Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog, as we share more details on what’s new and what’s next for Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
For more about “Rivers of Light,” visit the posts below:
- All in the Details: Learn About The ‘Rivers of Light’ Animal Spirit Guides
- All in the Details: Storytelling at Rivers of Light’s Discovery River Amphitheater
- Hear What Guests Are Loving About ‘Rivers of Light’
- Disney Parks Blog Unboxed – ‘Rivers of Light’ Merchandise
- Reservations Open Today for Rivers of Light Dining Package Debuting February 17 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom