The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival began this week and with more than a dozen marketplaces featuring California-inspired cuisine, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at this year’s event.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival features ticketed events, such as culinary demonstrations, beer, wine and spirit seminars, premium dining events and demonstrations by celebrity chefs. Check out our complete Foodie guide to the festival before your visit.
The Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival runs through April 16, 2017 at Disney California Adventure park. Reservations are still available, and can be made by clicking here.
Also this week, we shared another “All in the Details” look at Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and showed just how important research is to bringing the land to life.
Pandora – The World of Avatar is set to open May 27, 2017.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Everything You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Nights Happening April 14h – Will you join us on April 14 for the first-ever Star Wars: Galactic Nights event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios? More details were just shared on this new Hollywood-inspired special evening, which will include celebrity chats, behind-the-scenes looks, attractions and much more.
- Shanghai Disneyland Welcomes Almost 8 Million Guests – Since its grand opening last summer, the response from our guests to the attractions and entertainment at Shanghai Disney Resort has been nothing short of overwhelming. Our newest Disney destination — authentically Disney, distinctly Chinese — is unlike anything we’ve ever done before and the people of China absolutely love it.
- Disney Cruise Line To Offer Exciting New Experiences on the Disney Fantasy – With a kick-off that’s less than 10 days away, now is the time to mark your calendar and make plans to take part in the most authentic St. Patrick’s Day celebration in Central Florida: The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival at Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant at Disney Springs.
- The View’s Week at Walt Disney World Resort – The co-hosts of ABC’s “The View” had a great time celebrating their 20th season at Walt Disney World Resort this past week. Special guests stopped by and the co-hosts were able to experience all four parks during their visit. Check out this behind the scenes look at their fun filled week.
- Behind the Scenes: Costuming Performers for the Main Street Electrical Parade at Disneyland Park – The Main Street Electrical Parade, one of the most popular parades in Disney history, has returned home to Disneyland park with all the lights, sounds, music and fun that have made it a beloved icon. Today, we’re giving you a glimpse behind the scenes at what it takes to get some of our performers ready for the show each night.