Are you getting excited for the release of the live-action film, “Beauty and the Beast” this friday, March 17? I cannot wait! Luckily, there are plenty of ways to experience the “tale as old as time” here at Walt Disney World Resort every day. Here are our top five must-do’s:
1. Catch the Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage! show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. During this 25-minute Broadway-style show, Belle, Gaston, Beast, Mrs. Potts and all of your other favorites perform songs and scenes from the classic film multiple times each day.
2. Sample from a scrumptious menu of French and American cuisine at Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park. Open for quick-service breakfast and lunch and table-service dinner, you can dine inside of some of the iconic scenes from Beast’s Castle, including the Grand Ballroom, the Castle Gallery or the West Wing. Also, Beast meets with you in his study during dinner hours.
3. For little princesses, they can receive the royal Belle treatment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, located at both Disney Springs and inside Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom Park. Little ones ages 3-12 have the chance to be transformed with a Belle dress, special hairstyle, nail designs and more. Call (407) WDW-STYLE for reservations.
4. Relive the timeless tale during a magical reenactment at Magic Kingdom Park at Enchanted Tales with Belle. You will get to share special moments with Belle inside Beast’s library as you have a role in helping to tell this classic story.
5. Visit Gaston’s Tavern, an ode to the over-the-top man himself, at Magic Kingdom Park. Decorated with hunting trophies and tons of keepsakes dedicated to Gaston, you can grab a variety of pastries and snacks, including LeFou’s Brew, a delicious frozen apple juice beverage infused with a hint of toasted marshmallow.
The Beast is only during Dinner. And you will need reservations. Be Our Guest is one of the hottest reservations to get, and it is usually booked full by the day of the 180 days in advance booking time frame.
Does the Beast do a meet n greet during breakfast and lunch, or only during dinner? Thanks!