UPDATE 3/9/17: Confirmation emails have been sent. You can download the likeness waiver here.
UPDATE: This event has reached capacity and confirmation emails are being sent. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities!
The Main Street Electrical Parade has returned home for a limited-time run at the place it began – Disneyland park! And today I’m excited to invite you to celebrate its homecoming with us at the Disney Parks Blog Main Street Electrical Parade Meet-Up!
Join us at Disneyland park the evening of Tuesday, March 14, for a special celebration of this iconic parade. The evening will begin with a dessert reception, featuring Main Street Electrical Parade-inspired sweets, followed by a panel discussion with some of the cast members who helped bring the parade back to Disneyland park. Then, the night concludes with reserved viewing of the Main Street Electrical Parade!
Space for this experience is limited, and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for this experience must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Space is limited to 125 registrants. Registrations will be accepted based on eligibility and capacity.
- Disneyland park admission will be provided beginning at 6 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note this experience is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.