No parent likes to say “No,” and thankfully on a Disney Cruise, you don’t have to even think about it. You’ll be surprised what’s included in the price of your cruise. Being able to easily say “Yes” will make your little ones go, “Yasss!”
Be parent of the year with this list of just a few of the many things that you can say “Yes” to on a Disney Cruise:
1. Breakfast with Disney pals? Yes! Mix and mingle with beloved Disney Characters while feasting on breakfast favorites such as Mickey waffles, omelets and French toast.
3. Time to get goofy? Yes! Put a little goof in your activities and jump, skip and hop over to Goofy’s Sports Deck for an outdoor activity center featuring basketball, table tennis and even a 9-hole golf course.
4. Cool down in style? Yes! Little ones can slide, splash and play in lavish pools, fun slides and water play areas on the upper deck.
5. More ice cream? Yes! Get a sugar rush, again and again, with all-you-care-to-eat ice cream onboard and at Castaway Cay.
6. Movie time? Yes! The latest first-run feature films as well as Disney favorites screen daily in the Buena Vista Theatre.
7. Stay up past bedtime? Yes! Put on your PJ’s and go for a stroll throughout the ship or grab a hot chocolate on the upper deck’s 24-hour beverage station.
So, just say “Yes” and create memories that will last a lifetime. From the moment you step on board to your last wave goodbye, Disney Cruise Line includes just about everything you and your loved ones could dream of.