We put together a list of our favorite things included on a Disney cruise, showcased in this video, and now we want to hear from you. What makes a Disney cruise a dream come true for your family?
For more about Disney Cruise Line, visit the posts below:
- The Force Grows Stronger Aboard Star Wars Day at Sea 2017
- ‘Frozen’ Fun Returns Aboard Disney Cruise Line This Summer
- Five Epic Experiences During Marvel Day at Sea
- Disney Cruise Line Offers Families a Chance to See the World and Explore New Destinations in 2018
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ to Become a Brand-New Stage Spectacular Aboard Disney Cruise Line
We recently went on the Dream on Jan 6-9th this year, and were absolutely amazed at the cruise experience we had!! Prior to the cruise we had been to all of the Disney Parks, as well as Universal, before the cruise, so we were tired however once on board the Dream, it was pure magic!! We managed to fit so much into our short cruise, and highlights were the Water slides, meet and greet with Stitch, dining in all the restaurants, kids club, our port stop in Nassau where we went on the Disney arranged trip to Blue Lagoon Island. Although the weather was too poor to stop at Castaway Cay, we made full use of everything the ship had to offer and managed to see 2 movies on this short cruise. Our cabin host felt bad as he said he didn’t get to see us much, but we assured him we were making full use of everything the Dream had to offer. We had come all the way from Australia with our 8 and 9 year olds, and we all agree that the Cruise was the highlight of our trip!! We would love to do another down the track, as it has left such an impression on us. Loved every single minute!! No improvements were needed! We loved it!