For Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, 32 spook-tacular dates include:
- August 25, 29
- September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 29
- October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31
- November 1
For Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas, 21 holiday-tastic dates include:
- November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26, 28
- December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22
Check out Charles’ original story for more details on what to expect at each event. And keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for updates on ticket prices, on-sale dates, entertainment and events.
This week, several members of the Pandora “Super Team” shared what the experience of bringing Pandora – The World of Avatar to life has been like for them, and some of the amazing moments that have exceeded even their imaginations. Check out Jenn’s original story for more details.
Keep checking the Disney Parks Blog for more updates as we approach opening day for Pandora – The World of Avatar.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival – Have you wondered what the culinary demonstrations at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival are like? Accomplished local and visiting chefs like James Beard Award nominee Scott Hunnel, Executive Chef of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa show off cooking techniques, give tips and provide recipe ideas during a 30-minute mini cooking lesson.
- Discovering the Details of D-Living in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort – With Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” now in theaters, we recently returned to D-Living in Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. In January, this dynamic location was magically transformed into a charming boutique inspired by the opulent castle from the new live-action film.
- The Polite Pig to Open April 10 at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort – Finishing touches are being made for the April 10 opening of The Polite Pig in Town Center at Disney Springs, the newest concept for award-winning Orlando Chefs James and Julie Petrakis.
- Tokyo Disney Resort Breaks Ground on Tokyo Disneyland Development – We have another exciting update to share on our work in Asia! Tokyo Disney Resort began its own construction work with the groundbreaking of a large-scale development at Tokyo Disneyland through 2020.
- Meet the Heroes of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! Coming to Disney California Adventure Park May 27 – The Guardians of the Galaxy are coming to Disney California Adventure park! Opening May 27, the new Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! blasts you straight into their story for the first time ever as you help Rocket bust his pals out of the Collector’s Fortress.