Starting May 12, “Happily Ever After” will take its place in Disney Park history to become the third regular nighttime fireworks show to debut ever at Magic Kingdom Park. As we’ve shared over the past few months, this new spectacular will combine the latest in fireworks, pyrotechnics, lasers, hand-drawn animation, original music, a new theme song and much more. All of these elements will work together to tell a heart-tugging story about the importance of chasing your dreams, no matter what, and finding your happily ever after.
Our cameras were on-hand this week as the team launched one of the first run-throughs of the show in preparation for the May 12 debut. Check out the video above for a sneak peek.
For more on the music, animation and projections used in the show, check out our list of behind-the-scenes looks below.
- Singers Jordan Fisher & Angie Keilhauer Share Their ‘Dream’ Recording The ‘Happily Ever After’ Theme Song
- Inside the ‘Happily Ever After’ Score Recording Session
- ‘Happily Ever After’ To Feature The Most Advanced Projection Mapping Tech Yet
- Behind the Scenes: Animators Give a Sneak Peek at ‘Happily Ever After’
- ‘Happily Ever After’ Nighttime Spectacular Will Debut at Magic Kingdom Park May 12
- First Listen: Sneak a Peek at Our ‘Happily Ever After’ Theme Song
- Take A Behind-the-Scenes Look At The Making Of ‘Happily Ever After’