Summer of Heroes is sure to be a blockbuster when it kicks off May 27 at Disney California Adventure park! From a thrilling new attraction with the opening of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! to new character encounters, there’s something for the super hero in your family. Today, I’m sharing a complete list of all the heroic food and beverages you’ll find for a limited time, through September 10, as part of Summer of Heroes.
- Quiver of Funnel Cake Fries with mango and raspberry coulis and whipped cream
- Angry Little Pudding Cup with chocolate pudding, chocolate sandwich cookies, whipped cream and funnel cake fries
- Doughnuts (a rotating menu offered until 11 a.m.)
- Gamma-Sized Doughnut – Filled with blackberry and black currant
- The All-American Doughnut – Filled with apple and streusel topping
- Spider Bite – A cinnamon-spiced doughnut
- Local Favorite – A maple-bacon filled doughnut with maple cream
- Rocket Fuel (mocha)
- Mango Mayhem
- Strawberry Banana Breakout
- Infinity-Ade (lavender lemonade) with a glow cube
- Friendly Neighborhood Macaron – A vanilla ice cream-filled macaron
Bifrosties (shave ice)
- Spinal Fluid – Banana, mango coulis and chili-lime spice
- Spider Venom – Blue raspberry and cherry with condensed milk
- Smash Ice – Lime and grape
- Whistle Blue – Lime, blue raspberry and blue sugar
- I am Shave Ice – Root beer and vanilla
- Ice Reactor – Strawberry and banana
- Option to add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to any shave ice
- Cosmic Cocktails
- Be Brave, Be Blue (UV Blue Raspberry Bombsicle)
- Singulari-Tea (Rum Island Ice Tea)
- Lemon Lightning (Titan IPA and lemonade)
- Blasted Lemonades (Vodka with choice of lemonade)
- Breakout Beverages
- Krylorian Koolers – Non-alcoholic strawberry or watermelon lemonade
- Assorted Coca-Cola® beverages
- Battle Brews
- Nectars (wine)
- Jalapeño-Cheese Groot-Shaped Bread
- Super Hero Sized Sub – Peppered salami, Capocollo, Mortadela, Provolone Cheese, lettuce, tomato, pepperoncini and pickled onion on a hoagie roll, topped with red wine vinaigrette*
- Promising Future Falafel Pita – Chickpea fritters with pickled red cabbage, yellow bell peppers and charmoula sauce*
- Savory Strength Falafel Pita – Chickpea Fritters with spinach, cucumber mint slaw and spiced yogurt sauce*
- The Milano – Fanta® orange freeze with blue cream
- Cherry Necroblaster – Cherry Coca-Cola® Freeze
- Multiverse Parfait – Chocolate cake layered with white and dark chocolate mousse and cherry jelly, topped with chocolate ganache
- Sourdough Groot-Shaped Bread
- Groot Sipper – Available at Award Wieners, Studio Catering Co., Smokejumpers Grill and “a bug’s land” cart
- Spider Man Straw – Available at Award Wieners, Bifrosties and Studio Catering Co.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission – BREAKOUT! Popcorn Bucket
- The Most Dangerous Tacos in the Galaxy – Barbacoa beef tacos with green onion slaw, purple cabbage, pickled onions, habanero salsa and green tortillas (vegetarian version also available)
- Obviously Nachos – Fried blue corn tortillas with red pepper cheese sauce, mojo-marinated chicken, chipotle crèma and green onions (vegetarian version also available)
- Space Outpost Tacos – Chicken street tacos with chopped cilantro and onions (vegetarian version also available)
- Hot Flare Margarita (jalapeño)
- Solar Flare Margarita (watermelon)
* These items will be served at Cosmic Canteen until June 6.
** Knowhere Eats will open on June 6, and these offerings can be found at Studio Catering Co. and Cosmic Canteen until that date.
So… Allergy information please? I’m excited to try new things but I can’t eat certain things.
“We were disappointed that the Mediterranean food is gone. Will they be bringing back any of these food items?” Florinda Wallace
RE: We were just there 6/5-8/17 and it was there. We ate there! Have they taken it out? We love that place.
And – where is the Knowhere Eats? I wish we’d have known about it when we were there!
Love it…love it all!!
We were disappointed that the Mediterranean food is gone. Will they be bringing back any of these food items?
Nice, now I know why I invested in an annual pass. I am Groot.
Where in the park is Cosmic Canteen?
Why on Earth would I want to order something called, “Spinal Fluid”?!
This is going to be a FANTASTIC summer!!!
Are the falafel items (or any other food items mentioned here) suitable for vegan fans?
In response to Pamela, it says they’ll be available until September 10th. Some items may be sold through different vendors up until the 6th of June, though. The first footnote says the items from the Studio Catering Company will be available at the Cosmic Canteen until the 6th, presumably after that they will only be available at the Studio Catering Company. The other footnote just says that the Knowhere Eats location will not open until the 6th of June, so those food items will be available at other locations until then.
So they’re only going to be there till June 6th that’s only like a week?
Hi Pamela, Aaron is correct – the items will move locations beginning June 6. Look for these eats and treats until September 10.
Are there going to be multiple kiosks in the hollywood backlot then?
Also what does the groot sipper look like???
I cannot wait to try some of the food and drink offerings!! Thank you for the update!
Where can we get these? Are they at different parts of the parks?
Hi Elizabeth! You’ll find these offerings throughout Disney California Adventure Park.
Can someone over in Disneyland California preserve and ship one of each of these food items and drinks to me please? Thanks. 🙂
I am Groot…