Are you eager to be in the grandstands when Lighting McQueen and company hit the racetrack again in the upcoming Disney•Pixar movie, “Cars 3”? Well, before “Cars 3” arrives in theaters in 3D on June 16, Disneyland Resort guests can thrill to the “Road to the Races” tour, making a pit stop in the Downtown Disney District on Monday and Tuesday, June 12 and 13.
There will be fun activities for the whole family as well as photo opportunities with life-size replicas of Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez and Jackson Storm. And you can visit the real Lightning McQueen in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure park!
Here’s a glimpse at what you’ll experience during the “Road to the Races” tour:
- A giant color mural sponsored by Alamo Rent A Car
- An interactive racer pit crew tire-changing activity and photo opportunity with Coppertone
- A Piston Cup prize wheel with prizes and digital postcard sponsored by Crest + Oral-B
- Sample high-octane smoothies at the Dole Refueling Station
- An interactive play area with Mattel
- An opportunity to learn about the history and science behind NASCAR