With temperatures on the rise in Southern California, there’s only one way to cool down like a super hero — shaved ice. Located behind Schmoozies in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure park, you’ll find Bifrosties, a seriously sweet kiosk offering flavored shaved ice flavors perfect for celebrating Summer of Heroes:
- Spinal Fluid (top photo) — Banana, mango coulis and chili-lime spice
- Spider Venom (above-left) — Blue raspberry and cherry with condensed milk
- Smash Ice — Lime and grape
- Whistle Blue (above-right) — Lime, blue raspberry and blue sugar
- I am Shave Ice — Root beer and vanilla
- Ice Reactor — Strawberry and banana
Add a scoop of ice cream to any flavor of shaved ice for $2.75. For a full list of Summer of Heroes food and beverage offerings, be sure to check out our Foodie Guide! These items are available now through September 10.
@Shane That is a great name for the Root Beer shaved iced cone!
is this new, I didn’t know it was there?
Sounds tasty, but shouldn’t that fifth one have been called I Am Groot Beer?