This week, we celebrated summer at Disney Parks with several stories, including a post featuring the best ways to capture memories at our amazing water parks. We also looked ahead to Fall with an update that reservations had opened for table-service dining at Be Our Guest Restaurant, Cinderella’s Royal Table and The Crystal Palace for times during Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
As many of you know, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party takes place select nights August 25 through November 1. And Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party happens select nights November 9 through December 22.
Also this week, Disney Parks Blog readers were among to first to learn that we’re amping up this year’s Eat to the Beat concert series during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival with 11 new artists including Jazz Legend Kenny G, and pop superstars like 10,000 Maniacs and Squeeze. We’ve posted the full lineup in our original story – go check it out.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens Aug. 31 and runs through Nov. 13.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Disney Making Even More ‘Magic’ – Over the years, the relationship between Walt Disney World Resort and the Orlando Magic basketball team has been, well, magical. Now it’s about to get even more magical as we expand our relationship as the team’s uniform sponsor.
- Taste Your Way Along the Rhine River with Adventures by Disney – This week kicks off the first summer season of Adventures by Disney Rhine River Cruises. From making macaroons in France to discovering the regional wines in a medieval cellar, this trip is truly a foodie’s paradise.
- Tokyo Disneyland’s “Disney Halloween” Celebration Plans Unveiled – This fall will see the 20th year of Halloween events to the resort – with haunted happenings at both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea parks.
- Chill Out Like a Hero at Bifrosties in Disney California Adventure Park – With temperatures on the rise in Southern California, there’s only one way to cool down like a super hero — shaved ice. Located behind Schmoozies in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure park, you’ll find Bifrosties, a seriously sweet kiosk offering flavored shaved ice flavors perfect for celebrating Summer of Heroes.
- Marvel Super Hero Summer Arrives at Hong Kong Disneyland – Unleash your inner Super Hero and come face-to-face with more of your favorite Marvel characters during Marvel Super Hero Summer, now open at Hong Kong Disneyland!
- Bask in a Summer Vacation at the Disneyland Resort – If celebrating the Fourth of July at the Disneyland Resort is on your summer bucket list, it’s not too late to plan your visit! With the Summer of Heroes in full swing at Disney California Adventure park, why not spend a night or two at one of our three on-property hotels?