This week, we wrapped up the month of June with several updates on what’s to come this summer, including stories featuring special entertainment planned for the 4th of July at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
At Disneyland Resort, “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” rockets into the air above Sleeping Beauty Castle tonight, Monday night and on July 4 at 9:30 p.m. Of course, there’s much more to do and see on Independence Day at Disneyland Resort and you can check out our highlights in Shawn’s original story.
At Walt Disney World Resort, “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” will be presented at Magic Kingdom Park, at 9 p.m. on both July 3 and 4. You can also rock out each night to DJ dance parties in Tomorrowland and Frontierland, each a great location from which to catch the fireworks. We also shared details on what’s happening at Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in our original story.
And we’re inviting you to join us on Tuesday night to see one of our most popular live streams of the year at the Walt Disney World Resort. Our live stream of the park’s special “Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky” fireworks begins at 8:55 p.m. ET. Join us minutes before the fireworks start at 9:00 p.m. ET to learn more about our nighttime spectaculars.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Watch the Replay of ‘The Music of Pixar Live! A Symphony of Characters’ – Watch the replay of our #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “The Music of Pixar Live! A Symphony of Characters” from Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- ABC’s ‘The Chew’ Returns for 22nd Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Oct. 4-6 – Back for the third year, the popular ABC’s “The Chew” returns with the dynamic cast to tape five festival shows that will air Oct. 9-13.
- The Spirit of Aloha Lives at the Disneyland Resort Through Sept. 4 with Downtown Disney Summer Celebration 2017, Sponsored by Dole – Even if you aren’t planning a Hawaiian vacation for the summer, Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort is ready to fill you with the spirit of Aloha, as well as with some sensational island-themed food and drink, throughout summer 2017.
- Best Tips, Tricks and Locations to Capture Stunning Photos of Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Two of Nikon USA’s best eagle-eyed professional photographers are exploring Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom and offering tips to help you capture your own award-winning images in our new spectacular world.
- Take a Look! Splitsville Luxury Lanes Taking Shape in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Regular visitors to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort may already have observed the ongoing stages of construction for Splitsville Luxury Lanes, a family-friendly restaurant with a unique combination of dining, bowling and live entertainment scheduled to open this winter.
- Rey Joins ‘Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – The Force is strong at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This week marks the return of “Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away” after a brief hiatus.