National Tequila Day is around the corner (July 24th!) and we at #DisneyFamilia want to give you some consejos on how to best join the celebration!
There are many places around Walt Disney World Resort that provide amazing dining experiences inspired by Hispanic culture, and here are our favorite spots to enjoy this day honoring this Mexican distilled beverage!
- La Cava del Tequila – no Tequila Day would be complete without a stop at this unique lounge that captures “la esencia de México,” inside Mexico Pavilion at Epcot. With over 200 tequilas, top-shelf cocktails, Mexican beer and wine, La Cava del Tequila is the perfect place to be on July 24th. Make sure to check out their amazing guacamole, chips y queso!
- San Angel Inn Restaurante – Also located inside the Mexico Pavilion, this Mexican restaurant, modeled after a 17th-century hacienda at the base of Mayan ruins, serves margaritas and premium tequilas along with South of the Border specialties.
- La Cantina de San Angel – With a stunning view of World Showcase Lagoon, this Cantina serves delicious Mexican treats like tacos, empanadas and churros.
- La Hacienda de San Angel – The restaurant serves auténtica comida Mexicana with an ‘old world’ vibe. Corn tortillas are house-made each day, and fresh salsas are prepared with chipotle and serrano peppers, mangos and more. Try the Avocado Margarita for an original twist on this classic drink!
- Frontera Cocina – Headed by celebrity Chef Rick Bayless, this stylish restaurant located in Town Center at Disney Springs brings Mexican cuisine to new levels. Try the carne asada tacos with one of their Agave Flights for a true combination a la Mexicana.
What are some of your favorite places at Walt Disney World Resort para celebrar el Día Nacional del Tequila?