Members booking last-minute vacations at select Concierge Collection Resorts are taking advantage of a 40 percent reduction in vacation point values for stays completed by Sept. 15, 2017.
Eligible Concierge Collection resorts include:
- Brighton Tokyo Bay (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park (Chicago, Illinois)
- The Fairmont San Francisco (San Francisco, California)
- Hotel del Coronado (San Diego, California)
- Hotel Palomar (Washington, D.C.)
- Hyatt Regency Maui (Maui, Hawai‘i)
- Keystone Resort (Keystone, Colorado)
- Le Parker Meridien (New York City, New York)
- Mandarin Oriental (Washington, D.C.)
- Nine Zero Hotel (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Resort at Squaw Creek (Lake Tahoe, California)
- Royal Garden Hotel (London, England)
- The Sagamore (Lake George, New York)
- Topnotch Resort & Spa (Stowe, Vermont)
- The Whitehall Hotel (Chicago, Illinois)
Please note that a $95 reservation fee applies and discount applies to new reservations only.
Booking begins Thursday, July 27, 2017. Call Member Services to take advantage of this limited-time offer, and enjoy your last-minute vacation!
You should not purchase or add on a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the continued availability or renewal or extension of these offers. Real estate interests must be purchased directly from Disney Vacation Development, Inc. as of April 4, 2016 in order to have access to the Disney and Concierge Collections. All vacation destinations offered through the Disney and Concierge Collection may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice. All accommodations are subject to availability.