It’s summertime and that means longer days to have more fun at the Disneyland Resort! This sunny time of year also brings warmer weather, so we’ve got some tips for beating the heat while visiting the Disneyland Resort.
1. Splash Down – Whether it’s Splash Mountain or Grizzly River Run, there is a water attraction for everyone to cool off on a warm day.
2. Cool off with a Cold Treat – From Dole Whips to Red’s Apple Freezes, there are so many cold treats throughout the Disneyland Resort. Check out some of the newest additions – shave ice at Bifrosties in Disney California Adventure park, available during Summer of Heroes!
3. Skip the Line – Maximize your day with the new Disney MaxPass and beat the heat by avoiding the lines! Check out the video above to find out how to use this new service.
4. Catch a Show – With favorites like “Disney Junior Dance Party,” “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” and Storytelling at Royal Theatre, guests can escape the sun and take a rest while enjoying incredible entertainment featuring some of your favorite Disney stories.
5. Take it Inside – Many Disneyland Resort attractions welcome guests indoors for a cool escape. Click here for a complete list of indoor attractions throughout the Resort.
6. Go for an Undersea Adventure – Escape the sun by diving below the surface of the big, blue world! Join Nemo and friends on Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland park and Turtle Talk with Crush at Disney California Adventure park, then go under the sea on The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.
What are your tips for staying cool at the Disneyland Resort? Tell us in the comments!
The Lobby of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
The Tiki Room! Nice and cool with comfy seats and an adorable show. We went to Disney for years but didn’t discover it till recently. But it’s a favorite in our family now!
Don’t forget the Opera House! Plenty to see, places to sit, ice cold A/C and it’s usually pretty empty. Lots of fun History of Disney in there.
Two of my favorites not mentioned above are the lobby of the Grand (added bonus is Wi-Fi) and Monsters Inc. Mike and Sully to the rescue.