It’s summertime and that means longer days to have more fun at the Disneyland Resort! This sunny time of year also brings warmer weather, so we’ve got some tips for beating the heat while visiting the Disneyland Resort.
2. Cool off with a Cold Treat – From Dole Whips to Red’s Apple Freezes, there are so many cold treats throughout the Disneyland Resort. Check out some of the newest additions – shave ice at Bifrosties in Disney California Adventure park, available during Summer of Heroes!
3. Skip the Line – Maximize your day with the new Disney MaxPass and beat the heat by avoiding the lines! Check out the video above to find out how to use this new service.
4. Catch a Show – With favorites like “Disney Junior Dance Party,” “Frozen – Live at the Hyperion” and Storytelling at Royal Theatre, guests can escape the sun and take a rest while enjoying incredible entertainment featuring some of your favorite Disney stories.
5. Take it Inside – Many Disneyland Resort attractions welcome guests indoors for a cool escape. Click here for a complete list of indoor attractions throughout the Resort.
6. Go for an Undersea Adventure – Escape the sun by diving below the surface of the big, blue world! Join Nemo and friends on Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Disneyland park and Turtle Talk with Crush at Disney California Adventure park, then go under the sea on The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.
What are your tips for staying cool at the Disneyland Resort? Tell us in the comments!