A wide range of shops and restaurants at Disney Springs are adding some midweek magic to Disney Vacation Club Members’ Walt Disney World vacations as part of Membership Magic Ever After, making special offers available throughout the day on Wednesdays.
While these offers, as well as participating shops and restaurants, are subject to change, current Wednesday offers include the following discounts:
- 20 percent discount at Kipling, Vince Camuto, Sunglass Icon, Apex Sunglasses, Joffrey’s Tea Company (valid specifically on the purchase of gift-basket sets) and Edward Beiner (excluding Cartier)
- 15 percent discount at Origins, Pop Gallery (for jewelry purchases) and Sugarboo & Co
- 10 percent discount at Sanuk, UGG, Pandora, Tommy Bahama and L’Occitaneen Provence (where Members also enjoy complimentary mini facials and hand treatments on Wednesdays)
Other value-added Member offers at Disney Springs on Wednesdays include:
- Vera Bradley: a complimentary monogram and gift with a $100 purchase
- Basin: a complimentary bath bomb with a $30 purchase, two complimentary bath bombs with a $50 purchase and a complimentary bath bomb barrel with a $150 purchase
- T-Rex Dino Store: a complimentary cinch bag with a Build-A-Dino by Build-A-Bear Workshop Bundle purchase and a complimentary T-Rex recycled tote with a $25 purchase
- Earl of Sandwich: a complimentary breakfast entrée with the purchase of a drink and entrée of equal or greater value at Earl of Sandwich before 11 a.m.
- Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: a complimentary watch (a $30 value) with no purchase necessary, as well as a 20 percent jewelry discount and 10 percent watch discount (note that Luxury of Time offers are available daily)
Current plans call for these Wednesday offerings to continue through the fall. Learn more about Disney Springs merchants before your visit online at disneysprings.com.