I love long holiday weekends, especially when I can spend time with my familia doing the things that we love to do together.
So for this upcoming Labor Day Weekend, these things are on our must-do list:
- Enjoy time at the water parks! Summer is not complete without a visit to a Disney water park.
- More time in the sun and water! If you are staying at a Disney resort, you need to spend a few hours – if not the whole day – at the pool?
- Relax! Even on vacation, you need to take time to relax. And what better way to do this than going to one of Senses Spa locations at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Savor a delicious meal at one of our many fine dining restaurants! Dinner and desserts with views of fireworks at California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort is one of my favorite date nights!
- Shop ‘til you drop at Disney Springs! You are sure to find something for everyone – from the trendiest fashion at Town Center to the Disney souvenir you’ve been looking for at World of Disney!
How do you plan to spend your Labor Day Weekend at Walt Disney World Resort?