Whether your Halloween plans find you in California or Florida, Disney Vacation Club has a party for your family as part of Membership Magic Ever After.
At Disneyland Resort, members and their guests will enjoy a Haunted Mansion-inspired party on Oct. 31 from 3-5 p.m. in the Sequoia Ballroom at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Attending families, who are welcome to wear their Halloween costumes, will enjoy a DJ dance party, carnival-style games with prizes, face painters and a complimentary character photo, along with Halloween desserts, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. The cost is $25 per person. Reservations are required and will become available through Member Services on Aug. 31.
At Walt Disney World Resort, Members and their guests will channel their inner scoundrel during our pirate-themed parties on Oct. 31 from 3-5 p.m. and 7-9 p.m. in the Ballroom of the America’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. Costumed and non-costumed families alike will receive a “Buccaneer Booty Bag” to fill with treats and treasures, meet a Walt Disney World Ambassador, and enjoy a DJ dance party, a pirate-themed selfie station, carnival-style games with prizes, face painters and a complimentary character photo, along with Halloween desserts, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. The cost is $25 per person. Reservations are required and will become available through Member Services on Aug. 24.
Before you brew up ideas for your next disguise, review our latest list of tips. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
For Guests Ages 13 and Under
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests Ages 14 and Older
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus.
- Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn, except for medical purposes.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the event, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
You should not purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort in reliance upon the continued availability of Membership Extras. These are incidental benefits, which are subject to change or termination without notice, may require payment of a separate fee, and cannot be combined with other offers. New Members after April 4, 2016 who do not purchase their ownership interest directly from Disney will not have access to Membership Extras.