UPDATE: The purchase price for Disney MaxPass has changed. Please visit Disneyland.com/MaxPass for the latest pricing information.
Disney MaxPass is now available at the Disneyland Resort! You probably already know that this new digital tool helps you maximize your day’s experience with unlimited Disney PhotoPass downloads and the convenience of mobile Disney FASTPASS through the Disneyland App. But did you also know …
- Guests who have tried it … love it! Check out these videos from popular YouTubers MrCheesyPop and Thingamavlogs to hear what they have to say about using Disney MaxPass.
- If you did not purchase theme park admission through the Disneyland App, it’s easy to add Disney MaxPass to your park ticket. You can purchase Disney MaxPass in the Disneyland App and connect it to your ticket by scanning the barcode on the back.
- Disney MaxPass includes unlimited Photopass downloads for the day! This includes magic shots, attraction photos and select Character dining photos.
- You can make your next Disney FASTPASS reservation even quicker with Disney MaxPass! As soon as your mobile Disney FASTPASS barcode has been scanned at an attraction, you can immediately reserve another attraction.
- Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders have the option of purchasing Disney MaxPass for the life of their current passport for $75. Signature Plus passholders will receive Disney MaxPass at no additional cost, as part of their annual passport entitlement.
Try Disney MaxPass on your next visit to the Disneyland Resort!
Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS ticket availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a Park ticket with Disney MaxPass as FASTPASS tickets for your preferred attractions may not be available at the time of purchase or use. FASTPASS tickets are limited and availability is not guaranteed. FASTPASS tickets may be obtained only while you are in the Parks and may not be available for entertainment through Disney MaxPass. An experience that does not have Disney FASTPASS availability at a kiosk will not be available using Disney MaxPass. The Disney MaxPass benefit will expire at the end of the day or when the Passport it is associated with expires, as applicable. Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions. Price, terms, entitlements, attractions and entertainment are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Passholders who purchase the Disney MaxPass benefit may not use the value of any separate ticket media toward the purchase price of Disney MaxPass.
Disney PhotoPass service is subject to the PhotoPass terms found in https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-terms-conditions/. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass Photos captured during the day your Disney MaxPass is used or during the validity dates of your Passport, as applicable, must be linked to your Disney account and may be downloaded pursuant to the expiration policy at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/photopass-expiration-policy/. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos. Downloads are restricted to personal use by Disney account holder only and may not be used for a commercial purpose. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
Message, data and roaming rates may apply for the Disneyland app. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.