Halloween kicks off early this year in Magic Kingdom Park, with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings beginning Aug. 25, fun-filled evening with trick-or-treating throughout the park, eerie entertainment and Disney characters that go bump in the night.
But it’s more than a dozen specially created treats – some available only during the parties, some all day in Magic Kingdom Park – that are most delectable (and Instagrammable). Here’s the sweet rundown:
New treats offered all day, every day, beginning Aug. 25-Nov. 1
- Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will scoop up pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Treats (party nights only):
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with a graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey can be found at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
- Jack Skellington gets his own dessert at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square – a vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
- The artistic Haunted Mansion Desserts – each with a different flavor and themed chocolate accent – can be tracked down at:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- A Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce will be offered at Sleepy Hollow.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café will offer Worms and Dirt, a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs, and gummy candy.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will dish up Candy Corn Ice Cream.
- Grab Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies at various outdoor vending and kiosks throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.
For tickets, party details and official costume rules, click here.
Dates are Aug. 25 and 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29; Oct. 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, and Nov. 1.