Halloween kicks off early this year in Magic Kingdom Park, with Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on select evenings beginning Aug. 25, fun-filled evening with trick-or-treating throughout the park, eerie entertainment and Disney characters that go bump in the night.
But it’s more than a dozen specially created treats – some available only during the parties, some all day in Magic Kingdom Park – that are most delectable (and Instagrammable). Here’s the sweet rundown:
New treats offered all day, every day, beginning Aug. 25-Nov. 1
- Stop in the Main Street Bakery for a bright orange Mickey Halloween Cupcake with chocolate cake filled with purple marshmallow fluff topped with orange vanilla buttercream, sprinkles and a white chocolate scarecrow Mickey. The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.
- Plaza Ice Cream Parlor will scoop up pumpkin-flavored ice cream.
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Treats (party nights only):
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dome with a graham cracker streusel base, orange white chocolate glaze and a white chocolate Mickey can be found at Main Street Bakery and Gaston’s Tavern.
- Jack Skellington gets his own dessert at Sleepy Hollow in Liberty Square – a vanilla panna cotta, chocolate cake, vanilla buttercream, white chocolate and dark chocolate crisp pearls, dark chocolate curls and a white chocolate Jack Skellington.
- The artistic Haunted Mansion Desserts – each with a different flavor and themed chocolate accent – can be tracked down at:
- Aloha Isle – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with Oreo panna cotta and a white chocolate Haunted Mansion-inspired portrait.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies – chocolate tart filled with raspberry compote and topped with white chocolate mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Liberty Square Market – chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter icing and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- Storybook Treats – chocolate tart filled with lemon curd, strawberry compote and topped with strawberry mousse and a Haunted Mansion-inspired white chocolate portrait.
- A Pumpkin Mickey Waffle with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, sprinkles and caramel sauce will be offered at Sleepy Hollow.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Café will offer Worms and Dirt, a chocolate gravestone with chocolate cake and chocolate mousse with a chocolate glaze topped with Oreo crumbs, and gummy candy.
- Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Tomorrowland will dish up Candy Corn Ice Cream.
- Grab Chocolate Crisped Rice Treats and Vampire Mickey Brownies at various outdoor vending and kiosks throughout the Magic Kingdom Park.
For tickets, party details and official costume rules, click here.
Dates are Aug. 25 and 29; Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29; Oct. 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, and Nov. 1.
the Haunted Mansion tarts – are the different portraits based on the different locations or could I get one of each portrait in the same flavor at one location? For instance, if I wanted the chocolate tart filled with chocolate ganache, could I get four of those with the four different portraits?
I know I am one of many asking about gluten free but I always get nervous b/c some crisped rice contains malt which is not gf. Just want to be sure the crisped rice treat will not contain malt/barley. It also looks like there is a chance a few of the Mansion desserts could be gf – any specifics on that?
Any word on if they will have the poision apple souvenir cup this year? I missed out on one in 2015 because I listened to my husband and waited till the end of our trip. I know they sold previously at Sleepy Hallow. Had anyone seen any this year, or purchased? Obviously I’m obsessed! Help!
I have a question. Why are only 3 of the 4 stretch room portaits represented? The ballerina is replaced with a wallpaper print.
Are these only going to be magic kingdom
Hi there! Coming down for the 9/29 party…any info on if any of these treats can be modified for Gluten allergy…like GF cookie crumbles in the dirt and worms? Tried calling the dietary number and they don’t have any info on the party goodies. Thanks!!
WOW!!! Can’t wait to try these delicious goodies!!! We are sooo excited to be attending for the first time!!!
Is there a list of ingredients or allergens for the special treats? Thanks.
These are amazing treats offered at Walt Disney World. Will you be posting about what we can expect at Disneyland too? Can’t wait for Halloweentime at Disney!
Any news on the Sorcerers Card for this years party?
Jack and I and have a sleepy hollow meeting. Pumpkin king meet the dessert king!
Can we use Disney Dining Plan snack credits to purchase these snack items? They all look so delicious! We cannot wait to attend Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!!
All snack offerings will be DDP Snack Plan eligible
Any chance of cool Gluten free options? Those of us that can’t eat Gluten seem to get the privilege of watching others enjoy the desserts.
Are the Poison Apple Stein going to be available at the party this year?
These are not available this year, but we will have unique souvenir Popcorn bucket offerings at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
These all look great! There doesn’t seem to be any vegan options though…
OMG this Haunted Mansion cakes are adorable! I can’t wait to run around the park and grab these in September ❤
Are these treats only available on party nights during party hours?
Will any of these treats be offered as gluten free? specifically the pumpkin Mickey Waffles, since I know they can make gluten free Mickey Waffles usually. Thanks!!
All of these look so good. A big step up from past years. Can’t wait to try them!
@Juli – It says that it is at Main Street Bakery – “The Mickey-shaped Cinnamon Roll takes on a spooky twist with orange icing and a chocolate spider web.”
All of these look amazing! Question – the first picture shown, maybe a cinnamon roll or sticky bun – where can that be found?
Oh gosh, these all look amazing, especially the pumpkin waffles!
Does the orange white chocolate glaze on the cheesecake dome contains gelatin?
Yes, there is gelatin
I can’t just spend the whole party EATING! What am I gonna DO?!?!?!