The new Sweet on You aboard the Disney Fantasy is serving up incredibly tasty treats, including hand-crafted ice cream and gelato, plus an entire case of desserts that are as pretty to look at as they are delicious to eat.
The recipe I’m sharing with you today is one of my favorites and a great one to make with the kids. After the brownies cool, bring the family together for a decorating party and get creative with all of your toppings. Then be sure to stop by Sweet on You during your family’s week-long vacation on the Disney Fantasy to try more of our yummy sweet treats.
Peanut Butter Blondie Bars
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 tsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cups flour
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Candy to garnish
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Melt the chocolate, peanut butter and butter.
3. Whisk the eggs and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thickened. Fold the chocolate mixture into the whisked eggs.
4. Fold the sieved flour and pecans into the chocolate mixture. Pour the mixture into a baking tray and spread out evenly. Place in the oven to bake for approximately 45 minutes.
5. Once the brownies are cool, cut out with a 2.5 inch cookie cutter.
6. For the ganache, heat the heavy cream over the stove until just reaching boiling point. Pour the hot cream over the dark chocolate and stir in until the chocolate has melted.
7. Once cool, beat the ganache before piping on top of each brownie. Decorate with your choice of candy.
For more recipes of delicious treats at Sweet on You, check out my previous posts: