Coffee lovers rejoice! The holiday created just for you is finally here, and there are so many ways to celebrate at Walt Disney World Resort. In honor of this delicious day, I wanted to share with you 5 ways to celebrate!
1. Brace yourself – Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Co. kiosks throughout Walt Disney World Resort are offering hot (16 oz.) or iced (24 oz.) coffee for $1 all day on Sept. 29! Here’s a full list of Joffery’s locations. And while you’re at it, you might want to pick up one of their famous, larger-than-life donuts. The pink frosted is a personal favorite.
2. For the connoisseurs out there, did you know Walt Disney World Resort signature restaurants offer Joffrey’s coffee served by French Press? You won’t want to miss this service style for one of the most aromatic and flavorful ways to enjoy your favorite cup.
3. If nitro cold brew coffee is more your speed, head to Tea Traders Café at Disney Springs. It’s made with nitrogen which makes the coffee extra creamy and delicious. It is also one of many perfect backdrops for Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse inspired coffee art as Tom shared with Disney Parks Blog readers last month.
4. If you’re like me and have a major sweet tooth, the Mission to S’mores Latte, available hot or iced, at Revive in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park is where you will want to blast off to. Bring on the chocolate and marshmallow goodness!
5. Finally, perhaps the best way to end your day of touring all of the delectable coffee offerings throughout the resort is with a specialty coffee cocktail. The Joffrey’s kiosk near the UK Pavilion at Epcot offers a Kahlúa-tini, iced coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka, and rich and creamy half & half. Cheers!
And if you want to take that delightful cup of joe home with you and celebrate National Coffee Day all year long, be sure to check out the Disney Parks & Resorts Specialty Coffee Collection brewed to order by Joffrey’s. You won’t want to miss Artifact Blend, the newest addition to the collection, inspired by Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
How are you celebrating National Coffee Day this year?