Happy first day of fall!
The Walt Disney World Resort is chock-full of fun to celebrate this season, with the return of annual festivals, events and more.
Here are our suggestions for 9 must-do’s this fall at Walt Disney World Resort.
1. Celebrate Epcot’s 35th Anniversary – Visit Epcot on Sunday, October 1, to celebrate the park’s 35th anniversary with a ceremony, exclusive celebration merchandise, a special edition of “IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth” and more. Click here to see the full plans.
2. Visit Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – The world of Pandora – the World of Avatar is can’t-miss adventure this fall. Here, guests can soar on a banshee, sail down a sacred river and explore a world of glowing rainforests and floating mountains. Don’t forget to stop into Satu’li Canteen for some exotic eats.
3. Check Out “Happily Ever After” at Magic Kingdom Park – Magic Kingdom Park’s new nighttime fireworks show is truly must-see entertainment. This stunning nighttime extravaganza features lasers, lights and projections – plus characters and scenes from more than 25 Disney films and awe-inspiring fireworks.
4. Dine Around the World at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – This guest-favorite fall event is back with 35 specialized marketplaces with unique menus for guests to enjoy.
5. Attend an Eat to the Beat Concert – This year’s Eat to the Beat concert lineup at Epcot features 32 bands, including Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Sugar Ray, Boyz II Men and more. Concerts are held at the park’s America Gardens Theatre and are included in park admission.
6. Celebrate At Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – Magic Kingdom Park is already hosting this guest-favorite event that features “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade,” the “Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular,” “Happy HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular” and more. Available dates are: September 22, 24, 26 and 29; October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31; and November 1. Visit Disneyworld.com/Halloween for party dates and prices.
7. Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend – The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend takes place Nov. 2-5, and includes Kids Races, a 5K, a 10K and a Half-Marathon.
8. Celebrate the Holidays Early at a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Magic Kingdom Park will light up with excitement of the holiday season starting November 9, with the return of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party. Party nights include “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade,” “Holiday Wishes” fireworks and more. Event dates are: November 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28; and December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22.
9. New Merchandise at Disney Parks – Keep your eye out for new Disney merchandise to debut this fall, including new items that celebrate Epcot’s 35th anniversary, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Parties, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Parties and more.