This week, we shared an exciting update for Star Wars fans – Star Wars: Galactic Nights will return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios on December 16. As many of you know, this experience is held after park hours from 7 p.m.-midnight and is filled with out-of-this-world entertainment that celebrates the entire Star Wars saga.
Among the many thrills at the event, you can expect to enjoy Star Wars entertainment, special photo opportunities, event-exclusive merchandise and food and beverage, character greetings, a look at the ongoing Star Wars expansion and much more. Check our original story for more experiences.
Tickets are on sale this weekend at Disneyworld.com/GalacticNights or by calling 407-W-DISNEY (407 934-7639).
And we’re just one week out from our celebration of Epcot’s 35th anniversary. This week was the perfect time to share a few highlights of what’s planned, including details on a special celebration at the park’s Fountain View stage. You can find more information in our original story.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Costume Guidelines for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party – So … You’re going to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.The next question is … What to Wear?Are you going to be the super hero you were last year or are you going to mix it up this year and go for the full “princess” or “pirate” you’ve always wanted? Well, whatever you choose, we at the Disney Parks Blog want to help!
- Top Halloween Treats at Magic Kingdom Park – Our talented Magic Kingdom Park pastry chefs have created more than a dozen specialty desserts for the Halloween season – many are exclusive to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party with a select few offered all day. But all are guaranteed to be scary good!
- Your Quintessential List of Halloween Culinary Collectibles at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort – Mugs, popcorn buckets, bottle toppers, glow straws . . . take home some of the Disney fun with these collectible culinary novelties! Our novelty teams have been hard at work this year coming up with new offerings.
- Imagineers Explain How You Can Help #SaveGroot at Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark During Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort – Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark is now open, taking Disney California Adventure park guests on a whole new adventure during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort.
- Halloween Time Surprises in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort – Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort kicked off last week, and the spooky season also extends into the Downtown Disney District. Guests have been welcomed into Downtown Disney with festive Halloween décor, seasonal entertainment and for the first time, special fall-themed landscaping.
- 9 Must-Do’s For Fall Visits to Walt Disney World Resort – The Walt Disney World Resort is chock-full of fun to celebrate this season, with the return of annual festivals, events and more. Here are our suggestions for 9 must-do’s this fall at Walt Disney World Resort.