UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
For the last several weeks, we’ve been sharing can’t-miss experiences at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Today, we’re offering 100 winners of the Best of Epcot International Food & Wine Party Sweepstakes a special chance to join us in the park as we celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Epcot at our Disney Parks Blog party at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival on September 27, 2017.
The event begins at 5:30 p.m. ET on September 27 and runs until 9 p.m. inside of Epcot. We are asking Winners of the Best of Epcot International Food & Wine Party Sweepstakes to begin arriving at 4:30 p.m. ET. Winners will receive admission to Epcot on September 27, 2017 and can enjoy a grand tasting event and learn more about some of the amazing dishes during a special Q&A session at World Showplace.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at Epcot for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Hope to see you out there.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00 a.m. ET on 9/25/17, and ends 1:00 p.m. ET of same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and the event taking place on September 27, 2017. Void where prohibited.