UPDATE: The capacity of this meet-up as been filled. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort has expanded to Disney California Adventure park, bringing the first-ever Haul-O-Ween at Cars Land. And the evening of Tuesday, Oct. 3, a lucky group of Disney Parks Blog readers will have a special opportunity to join the frightful fun at the Disney Parks Blog Haul-O-Ween Meet-Up!
After the park closes for the evening, meet-up guests will join the residents of Radiator Springs (appearing in their Haul-O-Ween car-stumes), enjoy two new seasonal attractions (Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween and Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree) along with guest favorite Radiator Springs Racers, and of course indulge in special seasonal treats galore. Meet-up guests are welcome to attend in costume, but must observe the costume guidelines listed below.
Space for this experience is limited, and you must sign up here. Confirmation emails will be sent after registration has reached capacity and closed. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for this experience must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18
- Limit one guest per registrant
- Confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in
- Space is limited to 150 registrants. Registrations will be accepted in the order received based on eligibility and capacity
- Disney California Adventure park admission will be provided beginning at 8:30 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note this experience is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
- All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g., full-length Princess dresses)
For Guests Ages 13 and Under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible
For Guests Ages 14 and Older:
- Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus
- Masks of any kind may not be worn, except for medical purposes
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the event, unless his or her costume can be modi ed to meet the above standards. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. The above costume guidelines apply throughout the duration of Mickey’s Halloween Party. Please note: all rules, regulations and guidelines are subject to change without notice.
*Items that are available in the Parks (swords, lightsabers) are exempt.