Returning to Epcot for a second year, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will celebrate all things art – performing, visual and culinary – from January 12 – February 19 – with festivities running seven days a week and Disney On Broadway performances happening each weekend (Fridays through Mondays) in 2018.
After a successful year one in 2017, the festival is coming back better than ever.
Guests can kick off 2018 with world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art and an extraordinary lineup of live entertainment. Introduce your inner aficionado to an exciting extravaganza brimming with phenomenal artists, gourmet fare, musical performances, stage productions and other amazing acts. We’ve rolled everything you love about the arts into one spectacular festival.
The festival features:
- Seminars and workshops from top Disney, local and nationally-renowned artists including classes on drawing animation, photography and the art of making topiaries – just to name a few
- More than a half a dozen specially-created food studios offering a wealth of “artistic” culinary delights
- A host of performing artists that build on Epcot’s already stellar lineup of authentic performers
- And, my favorite, the Disney on Broadway series featuring performers from some of the best Disney Theatrical productions
Dinner and a Show
Another returning favorite is our Disney on Broadway Dining Packages, where you can maximize your experience at the Festival with a meal at one of the participating Epcot restaurants and priority seating for our Disney on Broadway concert series.
Starting today, guests can book a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, and later be followed by a phenomenal Disney on Broadway inspired concert – select dates from January 12 – February 19, 2018. The concert series will feature pairings of Disney on Broadway stars, singing favorite songs from award-winning Broadway shows. When you reserve a Disney on Broadway Dining Package, you’ll be able to relax at your meal with friends and family and rest assured that your priority seats are waiting for you for the 5:30, 6:45 or 8 p.m. concert. *
You need to book these soon; as these events are sure to fill up quickly!
For more information on the Festival, click over to www.disneyworld.com/ArtfulEpcot or call 407-WDW-DINE or 407-939-3463.
And Check back to the Disney Parks Blog for regular updates.
* Disney on Broadway Dining Packages are available for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner and include a 3-course meal or full buffet, depending on the location.