As Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort draws to a close, I decided to have one more look at Main Street, U.S.A., in Disneyland park during Mickey’s Halloween Party. I really do enjoy this time of year at the Disneyland Resort.
This month’s picture is a long exposure that features Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland park.
- 70-200mm lens set to 110mm
- 4-stop neutral density filter
- Tungsten white balance
- ISO 3200
- 30-second exposure
Here are some of my favorite seasonal highlights from Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort this year:
- Cars Land Haul-O-Ween Celebration
- Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark
- The headless horseman statue at Disney California Adventure park
- Oogie Boogie casting a spell over Disney California Adventure park main entrance
- Disney Parks Blog Haul-O-Ween Meet-Up
- Disney characters in their new Halloween costumes at Disney California Adventure park
- Oogie Boogie gingerbread house at Haunted Mansion Holiday
- “Halloween Screams: A Villainous Surprise in the Skies” at Mickey’s Halloween Party
- Frightfully Fun Parade at Mickey’s Halloween Party
- Plaza de la Familia, A Celebration of “Coco” and the Everlasting Bonds of Family (the music is incredible)
- And this food offering might seem a little obscure, but if you make it over to the Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge, I recommend the Poison Apple-Tini – made with Crown Royal Apple, Dekuyper and cranberry juice with Green Poison Apple glow cube
There’s still time to experience the season! Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort continues through October 31.
Happy Halloween Time!