UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
Yes, this season, we’re hosting a second Disney Parks Blog holiday party at Walt Disney World Resort – and it’s happening next week! On Wednesday night, November 15, 2017, we are celebrating one of the most magical times of the year with 100 winners of our first Disney Parks Blog Sunset Seasons Greetings & Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Party Sweepstakes at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The Disney Parks Blog Sunset Seasons Greetings & Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Party begins at 5:45 p.m. ET on Wednesday, November 15 but winners can arrive as early as 4 p.m. Winners will receive admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios to enjoy the “Sunset Seasons Greetings” experience and the popular “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” spectacular including complimentary parking.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email, to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at the front of Disney’s Hollywood Studios for access to the event. An emailed notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
Hope to see you there.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00:01 a.m. ET on 11/10/17, and ends 2:00:00 p.m. ET of same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and the event taking place on November 15, 2017. Void where prohibited.