This week, we kicked off the holidays at the Walt Disney World Resort with a variety of stories and experiences, including a special #DisneyParksLIVE stream of “A Frozen Holiday Wish” castle lighting at Magic Kingdom Park.
You can replay the stream above and learn more about what to expect this holiday season at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Our Flurry of Fun celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios also began this week with the return of the “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” show, new Sunset Seasons Greetings projections on the Hollywood Tower Hotel, fresh holiday decor and more. Visit Jennifer’s original story for more details.
We also unveiled a new “Inside Disney Parks” show that featured a backstage look at how the magic happens, including a rare “after park hours” peek at some of the millions of lights, miles of garland and hundreds of wreaths you’ll see in our theme parks, resort hotels and cruise ships.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Sneak a Peek at New Holiday Decor at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas – at Disney’s Hollywood Studios anyway! Just a few nights ago, Disney’s Hollywood Studios became the first park at the Walt Disney World Resort to transform for the holidays.
- Celebrate National Aviation Month at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar – Did you know that November is National Aviation Month? Well, it is! This month-long spotlight on all things flight-related gives me the perfect excuse to talk about my favorite aviation themed venue at Disney Springs: Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, of course.
- Foodie Guide to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – Get ready to celebrate the season as the holidays return to Magic Kingdom Park! Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party kicks off on tomorrow and you won’t want to miss all of the festive sweets and treats that our Magic Kingdom Chefs have cooked up this year.
- Five Creative Ways to Capture Memories at Disneyland Resort – There are endless possibilities for ways to capture creative shots of your fun at Disney Parks. Between food, favorite merchandise and even the walls … we are loving the creative, picture-perfect moments our guests capture and share.
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 Inspires Festive Merchandise at Magic Kingdom Park – As Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns to Magic Kingdom Park on select nights from Nov. 9 – Dec. 22, so does exclusive merchandise that captures the joyful atmosphere felt during this holiday event.
- Complete Guide to Festival of Holidays and Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Menus at Disney California Adventure Park – Festival of Holidays returns to Disney California Adventure park this year with a wonderful and diverse array of food and beverage offerings! Through Jan. 7, you’ll be able to feast on these delicious items at the Festive Foods Marketplace and Disney ¡Viva Navidad!.