Nine days and counting … can you tell that I’m excited for Black Friday – the “official” start of the holiday shopping season? Back for its second year at Disney Springs, Black Friday, November 24, 2017, marks the onset of three full days featuring fantastic finds and prominent promotions throughout the property. With over 80 retailers planning to take part in the festivities, it would be impossible for me to list everything here, so below, in no particular order, are a few of the offerings I’m most excited about. Here’s the complete list of the Black Friday offerings.
Special Product Releases at Disney retail locations, available while supplies last:
- Cast Costume Collection: A limited-release collection created by the Disney Parks Costuming team, this special assortment of bags transforms fabric from authentic cast costumes from The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction, Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant, Haunted Mansion Attraction, and the The Great Movie Ride Attraction into collectible items that can be used and enjoyed in a new form. Totes, cosmetic cases and zip cases are the perfect gifts for those who want to own a piece of Disney Parks Magic! (Products will be available at Cherry Tree Lane at Marketplace Co-Op according to the following release schedule: 11/24/17 – The Great Movie Ride Attraction and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Attraction; 11/25/17 – Haunted Mansion Attraction; 11/26/17 – Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto Restaurant. Purchase limits apply.)
- New MagicBands: Fittingly for a Black Friday weekend, we will debut the much-anticipated solid black MagicBand, with a “first release” at Disney Springs before expanding to additional merchandise locations at Walt Disney World the following Monday. In addition, a limited-release Disney Springs Holiday MagicBand will be available while supplies last, enabling guests to unlock the magic of their Disney vacation with a festive new design. Both items will be released at World of Disney store on 11/24/17.
- Making its grand debut, the Woodland Winter Holiday Dress will be available for purchase at The Dress Shop at Cherry Tree Lane located inside Marketplace Co-Op, starting at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, 11/24/17. If you love holiday patterns, the Winter Wonderland design from Dooney & Bourke will also debut on select bag styles – same place, same time, same date. (The bag will also be available for purchase that day at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.)
- Purchase the PANDORA Jewelry Mickey & Minnie Holiday Gift Set at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories, the new Disney-inspired jewelry shop in Town Center, starting on Saturday, 11/25/17.
- Love dogs? And purses? Dooney & Bourke will release a new “Disney Dogs” pattern on Sunday, 11/26/17, also at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- Limited Edition Pins at Disney’s Pin Traders:
- Walt Disney World Resort Limited Edition Pin; Annual Passholder Pin and Ornament Set (11/24/17)
- Christmas Stitch Limited Edition Pin (11/25/17)
- Christmas Chip ‘n’ Dale Limited Edition Pin (11/26/17)
- “Weekend Only” offers at World of Disney store:
- Select Kids T-Shirts: $15 each when you purchase two
- Select Disney Mugs: $15 each when you purchase two
- Classic Princess Dolls: $15 each when you purchase two
Offers from World-Class Brands and Niche Boutiques:
- Alex and Ani – 20% off total purchase, plus debut of limited-edition snowflake bangle (offer valid Nov. 22 – Nov. 27, 2017)
- Art of Shaving – 40% off all shaving and skin care kits (offer valid Nov. 24, 2017)
- Chapel Hats – Buy one hat, get one 50% off (exclusions apply; offer valid Nov. 23 – Nov. 25, 2017)
- Edward Beiner – Buy one pair of glasses, get a second pair at 30% off
- Enjoy Your Face – Stop by this kiosk between 8:00 a.m. and noon and receive $2 off one face painting. Weather permitting, at Disney Springs location only. Offer valid Nov. 24, 2017.
- havaianas – Free beach towel with purchase of $40 or more
- Johnston & Murphy – multiple promotions including 40% off select men’s sweaters; buy one, get one free on select men’s scarves; $100 off leather briefcases and backpacks and more (see store for full details)
- Kiehl’s Since 1851 – $20 off purchases of $65 or more (exclusions apply, see store for full details)
- LACOSTE – Save 40% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil – All seats, except Golden Circle, are $39 each when tickets are purchased at the Box Office on Friday, Nov. 24, 2017 between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. (Up to 6 tickets per guest at the Black Friday rate, valid for shows Nov. 24, 2017 through Dec. 16, 2017.)
- The LEGO Store – Get a complimentary nutcracker LEGO set with any purchase of $99 or ore, plus special doorbuster items
- Levi’s – 40% off entire purchase (see store for full details)
- Lilly Pulitzer – exclusive “Colorful Weekend” gift with purchase with $75 and $150 spends
- Origins – Pick up the Origins Super Stars set for $70 ($170 value) or the Origins Superstar Minis (a collection of best-selling products) for $25 ($90 value). (Origins Superstar Minis offer only valid Nov. 23-24, 2017).
- PANDORA Jewelry – 20% off gift sets (Nov. 24, 2017 only); buy two full-priced items, get one free (see store for full details)
- Pele Soccer – Save 50% off select jerseys and apparel
- SHORE – Save 20-50% off select items and enjoy other in-store promotions (see store for full details)
- Sperry – Doorbusters starting at $24.99 on Nov. 24, 2017, plus 30% to 50% off select styles all weekend
- Sugarboo & Co. – Doorbusters from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., plus 25% to 40% off select items in store (exclusions apply)
- Superdry – 30% off entire store (exclusions apply)
- UGG – Save 30% off select women’s, men’s and kid’s styles
- UNIQLO – in-store games and sweepstakes opportunities, including the chance to win a trip to Tokyo
- UNOde50 – Save 30% off all styles of men’s and women’s handcrafted jewelry (offer valid Nov. 24 to Nov. 27, 2017)
- Vera Bradley – Save 50% off select patterns and styles and 30% off top gifts for the season! Plus, Grand Totes are only $44 (MSRP $88) (Exclusions and limitations may apply. See a store associate for details.)
- Plus Many More!
(Unless otherwise noted, all offers are valid Nov. 24 – Nov. 26, 2017, while supplies last.)
Disney Springs will open two hours early, at 8:00 a.m., on Friday, November 24, 2017 with regular operating hours the remainder of the weekend. Be sure to keep an eye out for special food and beverage deals and make time to enjoy festive holiday offerings including the Disney Springs Christmas Tree Trail with plenty of photo ops, Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt which will help keep the kids entertained while you shop and Santa’s Chalet, which should give you some clues into everyone’s holidays wish lists!
No place else to post this – JUST got my Disney Dooney & Bourke crossbody tote and I LOVE IT!
Just and INCREDIBLE DESIGN AND SHAPE FOR THE BAG – LOVE THE PRINT! SO HAPPY THANK-YOU DISNEY COLLABORATING WITH D&B AND CREATING THESE AWESOME BAGS!
What date will the Dooney Disney Dogs collection be released online? Thanks!
I was wondering which shops at The Disneyland Resort, will have the Dooney Disney Dogs collection?
Will the items be available at opening times on the releases dates in California? Thanks!
I’ve seen it asked a few times for the prices on the costume bags but haven’t seen any answers? Is that being kept a secret?
Hello, thank you for the great info! Do you have any idea if the store opens at 8 will people already be in line outside the store waiting for it to open like other black Friday sales? Thanks
Hi, Do you know how much the Pandora 3 charm holiday set is?
Will the Woodland Dooney also be available at World of Disney, Disney Dress Shop, Clothier’s and Elias & Co.? Are they their normal hours for Friday and Sunday releases? How early should I get there?
What are the Lilly Pulitzer gifts with purchase? 🙂
What will the costume bags be priced at?? I really want one, but if it’s out of my price range I don’t want to waste the time fighting Black Friday crowds.
Can you tell us what stores and what time they will open for the winter wonderland Dooneys on Friday?
Will the Winter Wonderland design from Dooney & Bourke be released on the parks app? Can they be purchased somewhere other than the parks? Some of us are unable to be at the parks around Thanksgiving and would love to get hold of the bag.
Hi! Will the Christmas Dooney be released in the park anywhere on Black Friday or only at DS?
To those asking about online sales, I was able to get the following release details from my Merchandise partners:
* Black MagicBand 11/27 (Shop Disney Parks only; shopDisney will release a future date, TBD)
* Dooney & Bourke : Woodland Winter 11/24 (Shop Disney Parks & ShopDisney)
* Pandora: 3 Charm Holiday Set (400020661067) 11/26 (ShopDisney) and 11/27 (Shop Disney Parks)
* Dooney: Disney Dogs 11/26 (ShopDisney); 11/27 (Shop Disney Parks)
The Cast Member costume purses- I assume not online?? Just stinks for those of us who don’t live close.
Alisha, yes, due to the limited quantities produced, the Cast Costume Collection will only be available at Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs.
Hi! Do we have online release dates and times for the Dooneys? That would’ve extremely helpful for those not near the parks. Thanks!
Will the Cast Collection be available anywhere at the Disneyland resort?
Kim, at this time, the Cast Costume Collection will only be available at Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs.
Will the dogs print be released on the app the same day as in store? What time will they be posted? Trying to figure out when I need to be awake!!
Do you know what time the Disney Dogs purse will be released online?
Will the Dooney Dogs bag be available to buy at DLR? Also which style is the Dog crossbody?
Just wondering if the Christmas Dooney will be available on the App or online?
Great article! Are the Disney Dogs coming to Disneyland at all?
Kristy, great news! The Disney Dogs pattern from Dooney & Bourke will be available at Disneyland starting on 11/26 at the following locations: World of Disney, Disney Dress Shop, Clothier’s and Elias & Co.
Do you know what stores in Disneyland, DCA, and Downtown Disney will carry the Woodland Dooneys? Last year there were only 3 locations to purchase them.
Will the Dogs and Christmas collections be released online on the same days as they are in WDW stores or is that after the Disney Springs releases? Thanks for all the info!
Thank you for the update. Will the Christmas Dooneys be available to the Shop Parks App too? I am so far away from both parks. I would love to get one of these purses.
Will the Dooney’s and Alex & Ani be released at DLR?? I will be at the park the day after Thanksgiving and would love to take a look at the items. Thank you in advance!
Liz, you are in luck! The Dooney & Bourke Winter Wonderland bags will be released at Disneyland Resort on Black Friday, 11/24.
Can you tell us the prices of the Christmas bags? Thank you!
Hi Kristin, for the Dooney & Bourke Winter Wonderland bags, prices are as follows: Crossbody – $248; Tote – $268; Crossbody/Wallet – $178.
Are the Christmas bags going to be at the CoOp? Cast members are saying it’s at the Ever After Jewelry store. Thanks!
Hi Rachel, The Dooney & Bourke Winter Wonderland bags will be released at Marketplace Co-Op and Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories on Friday, 11/24. The Disney Dogs pattern will be released at Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories on Sunday, 11/26.
Same question as everyone else haha… What silhouettes for the Dooney dog pattern and is it going to be released online? The earliest I will be there is the 30th and I have a feeling they will be sold out by then.
Hi Jennifer, yes! The Disney Dogs bags will be released via shopdisney.com and the Shop Disney Parks app. There are three silhouettes: a tote for $268.00, a foldover crossbody for $178.00 and crossbody for $248.00.
Will photos/prices be released for the Cast Costume items before the release date?
Any word as to when these will be released on the Shop Parks app? I thought they were going to be released there.
Thanks for the awesome update.
What silhouettes for the Disney Dooney Dog will be available?
Thank you for the information, Darcy. Any idea if the dogs bag will be released at MK? Thanks!
Hi Jennifer, I was able to confirm with our Merchandise partners that the Disney Dogs bags will also be available at Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom Park.
What about those of us in Anaheim – any info for us??
I thought the Dogs Dooney bag was going to be an online release only. Will it still be available online?
Do have any info about the releases at Downtown Disney in California?