UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
We’re kicking off the holiday season at Disney Parks this week with a special “Very Merry” Blog Party during one of the first nights of our popular Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World Resort. On Friday, November 10, 2017, we’re hosting a special celebration for 100 winners of the “Very Merry” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park Sweepstakes.
Our “Very Merry” Blog Party at Magic Kingdom Park begins at 7 p.m. ET on Friday, November 10 but winners can arrive as early as 4 p.m. Winners will receive admission to our popular Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and complimentary parking. Also during the event, we will be enjoying holiday desserts and drinks before viewing “Holiday Wishes” fireworks.
You can enter for a chance to win by clicking here and following the entry instructions to complete an official entry form. Your entry must state your valid email address and full name.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All entrants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of, and physically located within, the state of Florida. However, guests of the winners do not need to be 18 or older (as long as the guest is the child or ward of the winner).
- Limit one guest per winner.
- We will send a notice, via email, to the winning entrants.
- It will be necessary for the winner and guest to check in at the Transportation & Ticket Center for access to the event. The notice will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferable.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Starts 11:00:01 a.m.ET on 11/06/17, and ends 2:00:00 p.m. ET of same day. Open only to legal residents of Florida who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Limit 1 entry per person. For full details including eligibility requirements, odds of winning and prize limitations, see Official Rules. Prize does not include accommodations or transportation between winner’s home and the event taking place on November 10, 2017. Void where prohibited.