UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
Festival of Holidays is back at Disney California Adventure park, with a new take on holiday comfort food. Today, I’m excited to invite some of our Disney Parks Blog readers to get a special taste of this event! Join us the evening of Tuesday, Nov. 28, at the Disney Parks Blog Festival of Holidays Meet-Up!
After the park closes for the evening, meet-up guests will have access to nine of the Festive Foods Marketplaces, experiencing some of the delicious foods and drinks available at these kiosks. There will also be entertainment and even appearances by some of your Disney friends.
Space for this experience is limited, and you must sign up here. Confirmation emails will be sent after registration has reached capacity and closed. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for this experience must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Only one registration per person is allowed.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Space is limited to 150 registrants. Registrations will be accepted in the order received based on eligibility and capacity.
- Disney California Adventure park admission will be provided beginning at 9 p.m., but participants will be responsible for any parking fees. The event will conclude at 11 p.m.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note this experience is subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
I was told I got in after submitting the application. I have yet to receive an email, however, my sister who registered after me has already received one.
Does bringing my 2 year old count? She doesn’t eat any of the food offered at the festival. It might be hard for us to find a babysitter but we would really want to go.
I had the same issue as Suzann. After submitting my information I was informed I made it through the reservation process and that I will receive my email confirmation. However, I have not received the email.
I submitted all my information but did not receive a message or confirmation on this? It was not sold out at the time.
Hi when do confirmation emails go out?
So excited!! I’ve been looking forward to joining one of these!!
Hi Erin! Will we get an email with info and confirmation? We are so excited….it’s like the grid….we got in!