UPDATE: The sign up for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
All month long, we’ve been celebrating the upcoming release of the Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” film with family-friendly fiestas at Disney Springs. Now, the Disney Parks Blog is hosting a special fiesta especially for readers on November 18, 2017, at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater.
Our Disney•Pixar ‘Coco’ Blog Meet Up begins at 10 a.m. ET (doors open at 9 a.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Saturday, November 18. During the event, you’ll see a special advance showing of Disney•Pixar’s “Coco” film at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater.
Opening in theaters on November 22, “Coco” is about Miguel, an aspiring musician who dreams of following in the footsteps of his idol Ernesto De La Cruz, despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music. Miguel ultimately teams up with charming trickster Héctor on an extraordinary journey through the land of the dead to unlock the real story behind Miguel’s family history. It’s a spectacular celebration of family and togetherness.
You can RSVP for the event right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- “Coco” is rated PG.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Hope to see you there.