Holidays at the Disneyland Resort is one of the most enchanting times to visit the theme parks, and also stay at one of the three on-property hotels. Here’s how you can enjoy your stay at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort during the holidays:
- Admire holiday-themed settings: The Craftsman-inspired décor at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa extends to the holiday decorations—from garland infused with natural materials to the soaring Christmas tree lit with “arts and crafts” motif lanterns. The midcentury Disneyland Hotel receives a retro-holiday makeover with silver trees and bright colors. And the nautical-themed Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel features blue, green and silver holiday décor—along with shells and starfish garland—capturing a beachy Christmas setting.
- Sing along with carolers: Nothing spreads the holiday spirit like Christmas carols! You’ll be delighted to hear the joyful sounds of carolers throughout the season at each resort hotel.
- Deck the halls of your room: If you’re interested in adding a bit more holiday sparkle to your in-room experience, our hotels have you covered. Packages are available to help celebrate and decorate for birthdays, anniversaries and of course, Christmas!
- Marvel at the “Grand” Gingerbread House: One of my favorite features at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel is the giant gingerbread replica of the hotel itself. Standing 7.5 feet tall and 12 feet wide, this delicious structure was created from more than 500 pounds of gingerbread, as well as 60 gallons of frosting and icing. If you’re hungry, be sure to order gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate from the lobby’s holiday cart.
- Meet Santa Claus: Santa will be visiting each hotel from November 17 through December 24. Guests of the hotels are encouraged to meet, greet and take a seat with St. Nick!
- Step into the theme parks: With easy, convenient access to both parks, guests staying at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can enjoy all of the special holiday offerings, including the joyful entertainment and delectable food found at the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park (theme park admission required).
Click here to book your holiday getaway today! As a bonus, guests can save up to 20 percent on premium rooms at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and 15 percent on premium rooms at the Disneyland Hotel, on most Sunday through Thursday nights through December 21, 2017.* Book now through December 21, 2017.
*Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel. Travel must be completed by 12/22/17. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Artisan, Junior and Regal suites. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
You forgot the fabulous food and drinks at the great restaurants in the hotels, like Napa Rose, Steakhouse55, PCH Grill, Storytellers Cafe, and more! We’re having a wonderful holiday season enjoying as many delicious meals at the hotels as we can fit on the schedule!
‘Tis the season!