It may be the day after Christmas, but there is still time to enjoy Holidays at the Disneyland Resort! The scent of gingerbread, peppermint and evergreens fill the air. Klezmer music, Christmas carols, twinkling lights and seasonal parades create a festive atmosphere. New holiday overlays at some of your favorite Disney attractions reinvigorate the experience.
There are so many ways to celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and the simple joy of family at the Happiest Place on Earth. Here are some pictures I made during recent walks.
Some of my favorite holiday experiences:
- “Believe … in Holiday Magic” fireworks and snowfall at Disneyland park
- “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade at Disneyland park
- The 60-foot-tall Christmas tree in Town Square at Disneyland park
- Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland park
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle at Disneyland park
- “it’s a small world” Holiday at Disneyland park
- The “Holiday Time at Disneyland” tour (reservations required and additional fees apply)
- Mater’s Jingle Jamboree (especially the new Hanukkah song) at Disney California Adventure park
- Luigi’s Joy to the Whirl at Disney California Adventure park
- The Festival Foods Marketplace at Disney California Adventure park
- Holiday Sunset Concerts at Disney California Adventure park
- Disney ¡Viva Navidad! Street Party at Disney California Adventure park
- “World of Color – Season of Light” at Disney California Adventure park
- The Coco Sneak Peek at Disney California Adventure park
- Gingerbread house at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- New holiday décor at Downtown Disney District
Don’t miss out! Come experience Holidays at the Disneyland Resort through January 7.
Bring back The Jingle Cruise Christmas 2018!
What a beautiful picture of Main Street leading off this story! I am so happy to see the garland back on Main Street–it is always so festive, and especially beautiful at night when it is lit up.
Nothing beats Disneyland at the holidays!