UPDATE: The entry period for this event has closed. Please keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future opportunities.
We’re wrapping up this year’s series of Disney Parks Blog meet-ups with one of our best – a Star Wars: The Last Jedi opening night event. On Thursday, December 14, 2017, we’re hosting a special viewing party especially for blog readers at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater.
Our Star Wars: The Last Jedi meet-up begins at 6 p.m. ET (doors open at 4:30 p.m.) at AMC Disney Springs 24 at Walt Disney World Resort on Thursday night, December 14. During the event, you’ll see a special opening night showing of Star Wars: The Last Jedi at the AMC Disney Springs 24 theater.
In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past. The film stars Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Adam Driver, Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, Lupita Nyong’o, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, Anthony Daniels, Gwendoline Christie, Kelly Marie Tran, Laura Dern and Benicio Del Toro. Star Wars: The Last Jedi is written and directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman. J.J. Abrams, Tom Karnowski and Jason McGatlin are the executive producers.
You can RSVP for the event right now by clicking here. Only one guest per confirmed registrant is permitted. A limited number of attendees may attend the meet-up, so be one of the first to sign up. First come, first served.
Also, here are a few things you should know:
- All attendees who sign up for the meet-up must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Please arrive early. Seating is first come first seated. No one will be admitted late.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi is rated PG-13.
- We encourage guests to come in costume. Costumes must follow the AMC Special Event policy.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the meet-up.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check-in in advance of the movie time. The confirmation email will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The meet-up is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- This post will be updated after capacity has been reached.
Hope to see you there.