The Epcot International Festival of the Arts is underway at the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend. And to help Disney Parks Blog readers, we shared several stories packed with valuable festival information, including our top 5 “can’t miss” experiences at this year’s event.
Our week’s coverage also included a special foodie guide to the Festival. Alex shared some of the many artistic dishes that will dazzle your taste buds in his original story.
The festival runs from January 12 to February 19 – and this year, it’s seven days per week with the Disney on Broadway series running Fridays through Mondays. For more information, visit our special page.
And many of you know that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is coming to the Disneyland Resort and the Walt Disney World Resort in 2019. This week, we shared “9 Things We Know About Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Walt Disney World So Far” and added it to our dedicated Star Wars at Disney Parks page.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
- Introducing the 2018 Disney Parks Moms Panelists – In its 11th year, and just in time for vacation planning season, The Disney Parks Moms Panel welcomes 11 new panelists to share their authentic experiences and planning tips with Guests seeking real advice on planning a magical Disney Vacation.
- Reimagined World of Disney Stores Coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts in 2018 – Shopping at Disney Parks is an adventure with hundreds of shops and boutiques to explore. The largest of these shops, World of Disney, serves as the “must see” destination for finding many beloved souvenirs from stylish apparel to home décor.
- Reservations Available Now for Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Events – The popular Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns for a limited time – March 2 through April 12 – bringing a celebration of the ingredients that make life in the Golden State so spectacular. The festival’s signature events are can’t-miss experiences that open your senses to delicious California cuisine in new ways – and reservations are available now!
- Marvel Day at Sea Cruises Now Departing from Miami – Marvel Day at Sea returned to the Disney Magic, now departing from Miami. This action-packed event continues on eight Caribbean sailings through April, occurring on one day of these special cruises.
- New Ways to Experience the Worlds of Pixar and Frozen at Tokyo Disney Resort – In October, we shared details about three new winter events coming to Tokyo Disney Resort – Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy, Pixar Playtime and Duffy’s Heartwarming Days – and this week they’re finally here!
- Book Your Signature Photo Experience at Disneyland Resort – Have you ever imagined having one of the immersive lands in Disneyland park or Disney California Adventure park as a backdrop for you to take photos outside of posted park hours? Well, it’s possible at Mickey’s Toontown and Cars Land!