Today, guests on the Disney Fantasy experienced a lightspeed jump to a galaxy far, far away. We kicked off our first Star Wars Day at Sea of 2018 to once again give fans an incredible way to celebrate the saga’s legendary adventures during their Disney cruise vacation.
The special day-long celebration, which will take place on 15 weeklong Disney Fantasy sailings to the Caribbean through April, is an out-of-this-galaxy experience unlike any other as you sail the high seas alongside Jedi, Wookiees, droids, Stormtroopers and other iconic characters. In the days leading up to the epic event, you can check out all of the Star Wars feature films, culminating in a showing of the newest film, Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
New in 2018, Rey joins the action of our deck show spectacular, “Summon the Force,” and Kylo Ren faces off with Force-sensitive children in “Jedi Training Academy.” You even have a chance to help Chewbacca track the Porgs that have been wreaking havoc throughout the ship!
Stay tuned for a first look at these new experiences. For more about Star Wars Day at Sea and the new excitement you can expect on the 2018 cruises, check out my previous posts:
- All New Star Wars Day at Sea Experiences Revealed
- Top Ten Ways to Experience Star Wars Day at Sea
- First Look: Brand-New Galactic Transformations at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique During Star Wars Day at Sea
- Costume Inspiration for Star Wars Day at Sea
- Four-Step Plan For the Perfect Star Wars Day at Sea
- Meet Chewbacca, C-3PO, R2-D2, Darth Vader and More During Star Wars Day at Sea