Between seasonal events, classic favorites and the limited-time Southern California resident ticket offer,* now is the time to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort! Get more fun! Get more adventure! Get more churros! In fact, we’ve got 100 ways you can “Get More Happy” at the Disneyland Resort – here are the first 20!
- Get a high-five from the Fab Five.
- Learn how to talk turtle from Crush at Turtle Talk with Crush. (You so totally rock…Dude)
- Yodel a favorite tune near the Matterhorn.
- Fly to China … or India … maybe Germany … even France. You know what, just visit them all on Soarin’ Around the World.
- Feel someone watching you? Take a look at the window above Snow White’s Scary Adventures for an “evil” surprise.
- Cone on over (get it?) to the Cozy Cone Motel for delicious treats and honkin’ good times.
- Find the light that never goes out. (Hint: You can spot it in the window of Walt Disney’s apartment above the Main Street fire station.)
- Get a picture over at the blue wall in Disney California Adventure park. (Ask around for directions!)
- Soak in the sights on Grizzly River Run.
- Watch people get soaked on Grizzly River Run.
- Look into the eyes of Mara on Indiana Jones Adventure. (You never know what’s going to happen!)
- Try to cheer up a Disney villain.
- Get your cameras ready – it’s the backside of WATER on the Jungle Cruise!
- Spend a moment at the petrified tree. (Trust me, it’s there.)
- Find your favorite color at “World of Color.”
- Let the kids (32” or taller) chauffeur you on Autopia, powered by Honda.
- Enjoy a churro.
- Share a churro in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Have a churro for dessert.
- Did I mention the churros?
Check back soon for another 20 reasons as we count the ways to #GetMoreHappy at the Disneyland Resort.
*SoCal Resident Ticket Offer: Valid on 2-Day and 3-Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park tickets, and savings based on non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths. Valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999; proof of residency is required for purchase and admission. Tickets expire May 24, 2018 and are not valid before January 8, 2018. Blockout days of 3/23/18 – 4/8/18 apply. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. May purchase up to 5 tickets per person per day with valid ID. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.