With blockbuster expansion continuing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we’re rolling out the red carpet for the new Toy Story Land opening this summer. Our guests will get to play big in Andy’s backyard and also get to ride big on two family-friendly attractions planned for the new land and one popular fan favorite.
Here’s a first glimpse at the latest artwork for one of them – Alien Swirling Saucers.
Once the aliens have powered up their flying saucers, you’ll get to climb into a toy rocket and hang on as aliens lead the way on an interstellar romp set to an out-of-this-world beat. And if you’re really lucky, you just might get “chosen” by the claw!
In response to questions we have been receiving, we also want to let fans know that the Disney’s Hollywood Studios name will remain the same for the foreseeable future since we are immersing our guests in a place where imagined worlds of Hollywood unfold around them from movies and music, to television and theater.
For more about Toy Story Land, visit the posts below:
- 5 Things We Know About Toy Story Land So Far
- Jessie & Rex Arrive in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- All in the Details: First Look at Woody’s Lunch Box in Toy Story Land
- Toy Story Land Model & More Now on Display at Walt Disney Presents
- All in the Details: Slinky Dog Dash Track Completed in Toy Story Land